OAU Post UTME Screening Form – Did you take part in the just concluded UTME Examinations for 2023/2024 and selected The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as your first choice Institution of Study?
Or would you love to pursue an Academic Program at OAU but do not have sufficient information on how to go about the Post UTME Registration at OAU?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any or both of the above questions, then read this article through to the end so that you know how to apply for this University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Price Of OAU Screening Form for 2023/2024
The purchase cost of OAU’s Post-UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is 2,000 Naira Only.
All Candidates who meet the stated eligibility criteria and would love to partake in the University’s Post-UTME Screening Exercise are advised to make payment of the non-refundable fee (N2000) via the University’s Portal after generating their RRR Number on the REMITA Platform
What is OAU’s Post-UTME Screening Date For The 2023/2024 Academic Session?
The Official date has not yet been set for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
However, all eligible candidates shall be notified when the dates have been set for the Screening Exercise through appropriate channels.
Also, you shall be duly updated on our blog whenever there is any fresh development.
What Are Post UTME & DE Screening Eligibility Criteria for
To be eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise, all candidates must meet the following requirements:
- In addition to scoring a minimum of 200 points in the just concluded UTME Exams or applying for the University’s Direct Entry (DE), Candidates must have selected Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife as their first choice Institution of Study.
- They must have also registered their profile in the Official OAU Post UTME Portal.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 5 relevant O’Level credit passes, (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in a number of sittings not exceeding two. This applies to both DE and UTME Candidates
- They must have duly printed out the 2023/2024 Result Slip
- Possession of at least a Lower Credit graded National Diploma in a relevant course and a minimum of 8 points with an appropriate subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admission.
All Candidates must ensure that they upload the same O’Level results both on OAU’s Portal and the Official JAMB Website (CAPS). This is because any irregularities in the results of any other information may result in disqualification of the affected Candidate
Also, ensure that you provide only authentic and valid documents as any false declarations or cases of forgery shall not be taken lightly.
Steps on how to apply for the OAU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
In order to successfully register for the 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening at Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, follow the following instructions:
- You are first required to log in to the University’s portal at admissions.oauife.edu.ng in order to commence registration for the Institution’s 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Next, Log in to the University’s Admission Portal using your JAMB Registration Number.
- After that, you will be required to acquire your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number which you will use to effect the required payment at any accredited commercial bank of your choice.
- Once done with the payment, you are to carry on with the following on the university’s portal:
- Update your JAMB biodata accordingly
- Upload your O’Level Results (NECO, WAEC, JUPEB, NCE, OND, etc)
- Upload scanned copies of your credentials
- Upload a recent passport photograph
- Printout the duly completed Admission Screening Form
Key Facts To Note About The OAU Post-UTME Screening
- To stay informed of any latest updates as per the Screening Exercise or any of the Admission Processes, register only with your valid personal mobile number and email address. Information can be disseminated through any of these channels to all Candidates
- Failure to upload your O’Level Certificates to the Official JAMB(CAPS) website means that you may not be considered for Admission into the University. This should be carried out at the nearest accredited JAMB CBT Centre.
- To be eligible to apply for this Admission Screening Exercise, you must have reached a minimum age of 16 years or above
- Every eligible Candidate is encouraged to go to their scheduled venue for the Screening Exercise on time. Late Coming is prohibited and all latecomers risk disqualification.
- If you had selected the University as your second choice Institution, you are advised to go ahead and change it to your First choice Institution. If you do not change it, you will not be considered for Admission into the University as it accepts only First Choice entries.
- You can register for the Screening Exercise from any location so there is no need to come to the school for the registration. Register online from your current location.
Frequently Asked Questions on Obafemi Awolowo University
How do I pay my school fees at OAU?
To make school fee payments at OAU, visit the University’s fee payment portal at https://oauife.edu.ng
Has OAU commenced post-UTME screening for the 2023/2024 Academic Session?
The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has not yet begun the sale of its post-UTME forms for admission into its academic programs at the university for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
We shall update our blog accordingly when that happens
Is OAU conducting Post-UTME Screening in 2023?
The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife shall conduct Post-UTME Screening Exercise to sort out and subsequently admit qualified Candidates.
At the moment, OAU’s post-UTME screening form goes for N2000 only.
What is OAU’s cut-off point for 2023/2024?
The Governing Council of OAU has set a benchmark cut-off point of 200 for the current session.
However, this is dependent on the Faculty and Academic program you are gunning for.
Refer to the article above for a detailed breakdown of OAU’s cut-off mark for 2023/2024.
Does OAU accept second choice Admission Applications?
The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife does not accept second-choice applications.
What is the cost of Acceptance Fees at OAU?
At OAU, newly admitted students are mandated to pay their acceptance fees upon admission into the Institution.
The Acceptance fee cost at OAU is N20,000 only and is a one-time, compulsory, and non-refundable payment for newly admitted students at the university.
Does OAU offer Medicine and Surgery?
The course is offered at OAU and is a six-year course pursuant to the award of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) upon completion.