UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Form… Did you take part in the just concluded 2023/2024 UTME Examinations and selected The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka as your first choice Institution of Study?
Or would you love to pursue an Academic Program at UNIZIK but do not have sufficient information on how to go about the Post UTME Registration at UNIZIK?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any or both of the above questions, then read this article through to the end so that you know how to apply for this University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Price Of UNIZIK 2023/2024 Screening Form
The purchase cost of UNIZIK’s Post-UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is 2,000 Naira Only.
All Candidates who meet the stated eligibility criteria and would love to partake in the University’s Post-UTME Screening Exercise are advised to make payment of the non-refundable fee (N2000) via the University’s Portal after generating their RRR Number on the REMITA Platform
What Is UNIZIK’s Post-UTME Screening Date For the 2023/2024 Academic Session?
The Official date has not yet been set for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
However, all eligible candidates shall be notified when the dates have been set for the Screening Exercise through appropriate channels.
Also, you shall be duly updated on our blog whenever there is any fresh development.
Candidates Eligible for UNIZIK / DE Post UTME
- To be eligible for UNIZIK’s post-UTME Exercise, you must have chosen Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, or any of its partner institutions as your first choice Institution and have also obtained the minimum required cut-off mark in the just concluded JAMB Examination.
- If you had not selected UNIZIK as your first choice institution but have obtained the minimum eligible cutoff points of your chosen faculty/program, you are also eligible to apply for UNIZIK’s 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening. However, you are advised to go ahead and apply for a change of Institution on the JAMB website.
UNIZIK 2023/2024 Post-UTME Cut-Off Points
For the 2023/2024 Academic Session, UNIZIK has set different cut-off points for different Academic Programmes and they are indicated below:
Faculties With a Cut-Off Point Of 200
The Faculties of Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy and Law
The Faculty of Health Science & Technology: Environmental Health Science, Human Nutrition, Med. Lab Science, Med. Rehab/physiotherapy, Nursing Science, Radiography.
Faculties With A Cut-Off Point Of 180
The Faculty of Arts: Chinese, English Language, History, Linguistics, Philosophy, and Theater arts.
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences: Physiology and Anatomy
Faculty of Biosciences: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
Faculty of Engineering: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical & Petroleum
Faculty of Management Sciences: Accountancy, Business Administration
Faculty of Physical Sciences: Computer Science
Faculty of Social Sciences: Economics, Mass communication, political science, psychology, sociology.
Faculties With A Cut-Off Point Of 160
Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Agriculture Education
Faculty Of Arts: Igbo, religion, Modern European language, and Music
Faculty of Biosciences: Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, zoology
Faculty of Engineering: Agric & Bio-Resources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer & Textile
Faculty of Physical Sciences: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
All Affiliate Institutions
For Direct Entry Students:
All Direct Entry Candidates must be holders of OND/HND/NCE/A’Level or First Degree in a relevant course
Steps Of Application for UNIZIK Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
To successfully apply for the UNIZIK’s Post-UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024, adhere to the following steps:
- First, visit the university’s official portal at apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Next, open a UNIZIK application account by supplying your phone number, email, and secure password
- Authenticate your account by producing the code forwarded to your phone number/email
- Proceed and log in using your username and password
- Click on the 2021 Post-UTME application
- Go ahead and link your JAMB registration profile to the account you just created
- Next, you need to print out your payment invoice and head to the bank to effect the payment of the stipulated sum of N2,000 only
- Head back to the portal and supply your date of birth and information about your next of kin.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to hand in your application
- Once done with the above step, you will receive an email acknowledging that your application has been received
Specifically for Direct Entry Candidates:
- All DE candidates must, in addition to the above-listed registration steps, be sure to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. They should also hand in hard copies of their O’Level certificates, JAMB e-Slip, HND/OND/First Degree or A’Level Results as applicable, to the office of the Deputy Registrar (Admissions) latest, on 13th January 2023.
- Any candidates whose transcripts are not handed in prior to the stipulated deadline shall not be considered for admission into the University.
Requirements For The UNIZIK 2023/2024 Screening Exercise
- Keep close tabs on your email and phone number, as well as the UNIZIK website for further updates with regard to the Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise for 2023/2024.
- The Screening Exercise shall be carried out in full compliance with laid down COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Candidates that have not registered online on the University’s portal shall not be permitted to partake in the Screening Exercise
- To be considered for admission into the University, you must have also uploaded your O’Level results in the JAMB Portal.
Frequently Asked Questions About UNIZIK Admission
How do I pay my school fees at UNIZIK?
To make school fee payments at UNIZIK, visit the University’s fee payment portal at https://unizik.edu.ng/
Has UNIZIK commenced post-UTME screening for the 2023/2024 Academic Session?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has not yet begun the sale of its post-UTME forms for admission into its academic programs at the university for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
We shall update our blog accordingly when that happens
Is UNIZIK conducting Post-UTME Screening in 2023?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka shall conduct Post-UTME Screening Exercise to sort out and subsequently admit qualified Candidates.
At the moment, UNIZIK’s post-UTME screening form goes for N2000 only.
What is UNIZIK’s cut-off point for 2023/2024?
The Governing Council of UNIZIK has set a benchmark cut-off point of 180 for the current session.
However, this is dependent on the Faculty and Academic program you are gunning for.
Refer to the article above for a detailed breakdown of UNIZIK’s cut-off mark for 2023/2024.
Does UNIZIK accept second choice Admission Applications?
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka does not accept second-choice applications.
What is the cost of Acceptance Fees at UNIZIK?
At UNIZIK, newly admitted students are mandated to pay their acceptance fees upon admission into the Institution.
The Acceptance fee cost at UNIZIK is N16,500 only and is a one-time, compulsory, and non-refundable payment for newly admitted students at the university.
Does UNIZIK offer Medicine and Surgery?
The course is offered at UNIZIK and is a six-year course pursuant to the award of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) upon completion.