UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form – We write this article to give you more information about the University of Benin 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening exercise.
As such, if you had added the University of Benin as your first choice of Institution during your UTME Registration, then read on as we are going to be talking about the requirements, application cost, and how to apply for UNIBEN’s Post UTME Screening for 2023/2024.
Kindly ensure that you read to the end so that you do not miss any important information concerning the 2023/2024 Screening Exercise at UNIBEN.
Note that every candidate that meets the stated requirements and had obtained the university’s cut-off point for select Academic programs is eligible to apply.
UNIBEN Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023
A lot of our esteemed readers are curious to know what the 2023/2024 cutoff point at the University of Benin is for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Currently, the minimum cut-off point needed to gain admission at UNIBEN is 200.
This implies that for you to be considered for admission into any of its academic programs, you must obtain a minimum UTME score of 200.
Price Of UNIBEN 2023/2024 Post UTME Screening Form
Are you also curious to know about the cost of the UNIBEN post-UTME screening form for 2023/2024?
For the 2023/2024 Academic session, the cost of the university’s post-UTME screening form is N2,000 only.
UNIBEN Post UTME & DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
Love to know if you are eligible to apply for the 2023/2024 post-UTME screening exercise at UNIBEN.
Go through the list of requirements below:
- In addition to having obtained a minimum score of 200 points or more (depending on your course of interest) in the just concluded 2023/2024 UTME Examination or applying for the university’s Direct Entry (DE), candidates must have selected the University of Benin as their first choice institution of Study during their UTME registration.
- The profile of all candidates must have also duly been registered in the university’s official Post UTME Portal.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 5 relevant O’Level credit passes, (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in a number of sittings not exceeding two. Note that this applies to both DE and UTME Candidates
- All candidates seeking to be admitted at the University of Benin must have duly printed out the 2023/2024 Result Slip which they must appear with on the scheduled date for the university’s Post-UTME screening.
- Possession of at least a Lower Credit graded National Diploma in a relevant course and a minimum of 8 points with the appropriate subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admission is mandatory for applicants of that category.
All candidates that wish to partake in the University of Benin (UNIBEN) post-UTME screening exercise must ensure they upload the same valid documents on the university’s portal and the official JAMB CAPS website.
UNIBEN shall not take any liability, whatsoever for any irregularities arising from wrong/forged document submissions that may result in the disqualification of the affected candidates.
Steps Of Application for UNIBEN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
If you wish to successfully apply for the UNIBEN 2023/2024 Post-UTME exercise, then follow the following steps:
- First, you have to visit uniben.edu
- Next, locate and click on Student Portal
- After that, click on WAEUP Portal
- Once the page loads, locate and click on the ‘Register for application’ tab which is located at the top left part of the page to proceed.
- Input your surname in the same exact way as it is contained in your JAMB Registration slip. Once you do that, your ID and Password should be displayed on your browser page.
- After completing the step above, the WAEUP KOFA student portal comes up where you are to locate ‘Login’ at the top right of the page and click on it.
- Provide your accurate Username and password to fully log in to the application dashboard
- Now, to commence the registration process, locate and click on ‘Application record’, then provide every required piece of information and upload a recent passport photograph.
- The passport photograph you wish to upload must be a clear, recent “1 x 1” passport photograph of you with red background. Also, kindly note that the university does not accept any other file format besides jpeg.
- To effect payment for the application, click on the “Add online payment ticket” link which is located at the bottom of the page. After that, click on the “Pay via Remita” link which is found at the top left corner of the page.
- After this step, go through all the pieces of information that you provided to confirm and ensure that there are no errors before proceeding to submit your application. Note that you cannot make any more corrections at the expiration of the application deadline.
- Once done with all the above steps, you will be issued a date on which you must revisit the portal to print out your acknowledgment slip that carries your actual screening date and time.
When is UNIBEN’s Post UTME Screening Date for the 2023/2024 Academic Session?
Over time, we’ve been receiving a series of messages and emails from some of our readers asking to know if an official date has been set for the Post UTME screening exercise of the University of Benin.
On that note, I am here to let you know that as of the time of writing this article, the actual official date for the 2023/2024 screening exercise at UNIBEN has not been yet set.
However, all eligible candidates that meet the university’s stated requirements are advised to regularly visit our blog as we shall be posting updates to that effect whenever there are any.
Also, candidates must ensure that they add accurate and verified contact details as the university may alert candidates when an official date has been set for the university’s post-UTME exercise.
UNIBEN Post-UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue
At the moment, the UNIBEN management has not stated where the 2023/2024 Post-UTME screening exercise would be taking place.
However, you are kindly advised to keep refreshing this page as we would post any further updates on the matter.
Also, once you are through with the registration process, your screening date will be contained in your acknowledgment form.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is UNIBEN’s cut-off point for 2023/2024?
The benchmark cut-off point at UNIBEN for 2023/2024 is 200.
This means that for you to be admitted into any of the academic programs of the university, you must have obtained a minimum UTME score of 200
However, the cut-off point for specific courses may differ in accordance with the decisions of the university management.
How much does the UNIBEN 2023/2024 post-UTME screening form cost?
For the 2023/2024 Academic session, the UNIBEN post-UTME form costs N2,000 only.