Today, you will get to know the NAUTH school of nursing application form, price, portal, and the closing date for the current academic year.
NAUTH is an abbreviation for the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital located at 2WG7+4VC College of Health Science, 434116, Nnewi, Anambra state, Nigeria.
The NAUTH is currently selling application forms to candidates interested in studying Nursing. In this article, I will be talking about the major points of interest;
- The application form and how to register.
- The price of the application form or the cost of the application
- The portal, website, email, and contact.
- The closing date for the registration of the 2023/2024 session.
- The requirement for registration (eligibility).
- How to check your admission status.
- The date of the examination (2023/2024).
- The venue of the (2023/2024) Examination.
Before we look at the above mentions, let’s see the category of people eligible to apply for NAUTH admission in 2023.
READ ALSO: How to Migrate to Canada As A Teacher
NAUTH Registration Requirements (eligibility)
- candidates or applicants must have a verifiable Waec result
- The Waec result should be a minimum of 5 credits in subjects like mathematics, English language, biology, physics, and chemistry.
- Photocopies of your requested credentials.
- A handwritten application to be a student addressed to the principal school of nursing.
- Four copies of recent passport photograph
- A photocopy of your receipt.
- You are to attach on passport to the original copy of your application fee.
NAUTH School of Nursing: Application Form, Price, Portal, and Closing Date
The Application Form and How to Register
Candidates interested in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital school of nursing should pay the stipulated amount for the form into the school account (first bank). A receipt will be issued to you immediately after a successful payment
Candidates should take the receipt to the school administrative desk and get a physical form. After filling out the form, you attached 3 passport photographs, an original copy of the receipt or teller given to you in the bank, and a photocopy. you submit it to the administrative or admission unit of the school.
If you choose an online payment process you follow the procedures
- You log into the school website using your preferred browser
- Click on admission/Register
- Generate your Remita
- You credit the account with the amount stipulated by the school to be paid for the 2023/2024 session
- Proceed with the payment process.
- Print a receipt for proof of payment. this receipt serves as a teller
- You go to the school administrative/admissions unit
- You request the application form with the proof of payment
- You fill out the application form and returned it with your required credentials.
- Always note that the passport attached to the files should be the same and not a different passport.
The Online Application process
- Using your preferred browser, you log on to https://portal.sonnauth.edu.ng/
- You will be directed to an Electronic Info Management System.
- At the left-hand side of the interface, you will see under the new students: Apply here, Log in here.
- you click on apply here.
- Fill out the form accordingly and then submit it.
- You click on the register or create a portal account.
- You will be given a login link after the successful account creation.
- You upload your passport photographs along with the application form.
- Click on the admission form you fill it out correctly and carefully.
- You upload the required documents.
- Print the application form that you have filled out and submitted.
- Take it to the school principal office administrative unit.
- The portal created will enable access to your admission status.
- You will also have access to your interview result without going to the school premises for an update.
The Price of the Application Form or the Cost of the Application
The price of the form is changed every year. This is to say, It is not static. It differs yearly. Currently, the 2023/2024 session price is different from last year’s price.
The form price is determined by the school management. the current price is 10,200 ( Ten Thousand Two Hundred Naira)
NAUTH School of Nursing Admission Portal, Website, Email, and Contact.
For complaints, inquiries, or any other observation you can log on to the school website https://portal.sonnauth.edu.ng/
Visit the school premises at 2WG7+4VC College of Health Science, 434116, Nnewi, Anambra state, Nigeria.
You send a mail to the @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, You can call them on 08158305703.
The school has social media handles like Facebook and Twitter. You follow/like their page to get more updates. about the school
NAUTH Application Starts and Closing Date for 2023/2024 Session
The registration/application for the Nnamdi Azikiwe university teaching hospital school of nursing opens every third week of January and ends the third week of April every year. It remained like that for some time now. we will update you on any changes that will be made.
The Date of the examination (2023/2024)
The official date of the NAUTH school of nursing examination is yet to be released. However, we will update you once there is an update on the date.
Mode of examination: Test Development of West African Examination Council (WAEC) conducts Entrance Examinations in form of aptitude tests. After the shortlisting, there is an internally conducted written examination followed by an oral interview as the last stage of the selection process.
The oral interview is conducted by the School Selection committee with the Chairman Medical Advisory Committee as the Chairman.
The Venue of the (2023/2024) Examination
The venue for the NAUTH school of nursing examination is the College of Health Science, 434116, Nnewi, Anambra state, Nigeria.
Candidates are requested to come with their writing aid like pencils, pens, erasers, and pay slips.
How to Check NAUTH Admission Status
You log in to your candidate’s profile. The accounts you created during the registration process.
After you fill in your application ID and your password. you will have access to your portal to check your Admissions status.
All candidate applying for the Nnamdi Azikwe university teaching hospital school of nursing is to follow the guidelines and instructions given to them. any candidate found to be fraudulent or involved in any form of examination malpractice will be disqualified.
Candidates should also note that lateness during the examination date is not accepted. candidate should come to the exams hall with the complete document.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the portal open for registration?
Currently, the portal is yet to be opened for the application process to begin.
Are we to pay for the application form at the school?
You are requested to pay the application fee to the school bank account (first bank) and get a teller or receipt.
Can a student combine his Waec and Neco result?
Yes, candidates can combine their results.
When is the official resumption date?
At the moment, there is no official resumption date for the 2023/2024 session. but the normal resumption date for new intake is every October.
How many years is the program?
The school of Nursing program is a 3 (three) years course.