POLAC Post UTME Screening Form – Did you take part in the just concluded 2023/2024 UTME Examinations and selected The Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as your first choice Institution of Study?
Was the score you obtained up to the POLAC’s cut-off mark of 180 in the UTME Exams and would love to know more about how to apply for the University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise.
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any or both of the above questions, then read this article through to the end so that you know how to apply for this University’s Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Price Of POLAC Screening Form For 2023/2024
The purchase cost of POLAC’s Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is 3,000 Naira Only.
All Candidates who meet the stated eligibility criteria and would love to partake in the University’s Post-UTME Screening Exercise are advised to make payment of the non-refundable fee (N3000) via the University’s Portal after generating their RRR Number on the REMITA Platform
POLAC Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023
Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil’s Governing Council has announced their cut-off point for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
The Official Cut off-mark for POLAC Post-UTME Screening in the current Academic Session is 180.
To this end, all candidates who partook in the just concluded 2023/2024 UTME Examinations and obtained a minimum score of 180 are advised to go ahead with registering for the University’s Post UTME Exercise.
What is the Date for POLAC’s Post-UTME Screening for the 2023/2024 Academic Session?
The Official date has not yet been set for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil
However, all eligible candidates shall be notified when the dates have been set for the Screening Exercise through appropriate channels.
Also, you shall be duly updated on our blog whenever there is any fresh development.
What Are POLAC Post UTME Screening Eligibility Criteria
In addition to meeting the basic entry requirements of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, all prospective candidates who wish to participate in POLAC’s Screening Exercise, all candidates must meet the following requirements:
- In addition to scoring a minimum of 180 points in the just concluded UTME Exams or applying for Direct Entry (DE), Candidates must have selected Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil as their first choice Institution of Study.
- They must have also registered their profile in the Official POLAC Post UTME Portal.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 5 relevant O’Level credit passes, (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in a number of sittings not exceeding two. This applies to both DE and UTME Candidates
- They must have duly printed out the 2023/2024 UTME Result Slip
- Possession of at least a Lower Credit graded National Diploma in a relevant course and a minimum of 8 points with the appropriate subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admission.
- All Candidates must ensure that they upload the same O’Level results both on POLAC’s Portal and the Official JAMB Website (CAPS). This is because any irregularities in the results of any other information may result in disqualification of the affected Candidate
- Also, ensure that you provide only authentic and valid documents as any false declarations or cases of forgery shall not be taken lightly.
Steps Of Application for POLAC Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- To apply for POLAC’s Screening Exercise, you are encouraged to kindly visit Nigeria Police Academy’s Screening portal at https://polac.edu.ng/apply-now/ to generate their Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Next, you should proceed to any commercial bank branch of your choice to effect the payment of N3,000 which is the cost of POLAC’s Admission/Screening Form.
- You must not forget to likewise apply through JAMB and also partake in the UTME as this is required to effect a successful application procedure
- After successfully making payment, you will have to follow all the application instructions on the webpage to successfully complete your admission process.
Key Facts To Note About The POLAC Post-UTME Screening
Ensure to use your name in the same order as you did in your JAMB UTME Applications.
Also, be sure to submit a valid phone number and email address as the University shall not be held responsible for any unsuccessful applications arising from invalid phone number(s) or email address(es)
Failure to upload your O’Level Certificates to the Official JAMB(CAPS) website means that you may not be considered for Admission into the University. This should be carried out at the nearest accredited JAMB CBT Centre.
To be eligible to apply for this Admission Screening Exercise, you must have reached a minimum age of 16 years or above
Every eligible Candidate is encouraged to go to their scheduled venue for the Screening Exercise on time. Late coming is prohibited and all latecomers risk disqualification.
If you had selected the University as your second choice Institution, you are advised to go ahead and change it to your First choice Institution. If you do not change it, you will not be considered for Admission into the University as it accepts only First Choice entries.
You can register for the Screening Exercise from any location so there is no need to come to the school for the registration. Register online from your current location.
Frequently Asked Questions On POLAC
What is POLAC’s cut-off point for 2023/2024?
The Governing Council of POLAC has set the cut-off point at 180 for the current session.
As such, all Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the just concluded UTME Exams have met the cut-off point requirement of the University for Admission Consideration.
Does POLAC accept second choice Admission Applications?
The Nigeria Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil does not accept second-choice applications.
How many years does it take to complete an Academic Program at POLAC?
This depends on the course of study you are enrolled in at the University.
While some courses take 4 years to complete, other courses take 5 years to complete.
Do I get automatic employment after graduating from POLAC?
Yes, while at POLAC, you are a cadet of the Nigeria Police Force and are currently serving the country while learning as well.
Upon completion of your studies and subsequent graduation from POLAC, you would be ranked as an ASP(Assistant Superintendent of Police) in the Nigeria Police Force.
Is it true that I would not be paying School Fees while at POLAC?
Yes, that is true.
You are not expected to pay tuition fees while studying at the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil.
Do I get a Bachelor’s Degree after graduating from POLAC?
After completing your Academic Program at POLAC, you are entitled to a Bachelor’s Degree in the field in which you studied.
This would be offered to you subsequently after graduation.
How much does the Admission form of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil cost?
To enroll in any of the available academic programs at POLAC, you will be required to purchase and complete accordingly the Academy’s Admission Application Form.
Although you would not be required to pay fees during the course of your studies at the institution, you are required to purchase this form at the rate of N3,000 only.
Do I need to write JAMB to gain admission to POLAC?
To be considered for admission into any of the Academic programs at POLAC, you are required to register and write JAMB
Also, you must obtain a minimum score of 180 in your JAMB Exam to be able to proceed for POLAC’s screening Exam and subsequent interview.