FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Form… With the help of this post, we hope to arm you with every necessary piece of information that you need to be fully knowledgeable about the 2023/2024 Federal University, Kashere Post UTME Screening Form.
Carefully read through this article to the end so that you know how to apply for this University’s Post UTME screening form.
Every candidate that selected the University as their first choice Institution in the just concluded JAMB UTME Exams is eligible to apply.
The time duration of registration for FUKASHERE’s 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Exercise runs from 22nd August 2023 – 31st November 2023.
FUKASHERE Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023
The Governing Council of Federal University, Kashere has made known to the Public their cut-off point for the 2023/2024 Academic Session to the General Public.
The Official Cut off-mark for FUKASHERE Post-UTME Screening in the current Academic Session is 150
Price Of FUKASHERE 2023/2024 Screening Form
The cost of FUKASHERE’s Post-UTME Screening Form is 2,000 Naira Only.
All Candidates who meet the stated eligibility criteria and wish to take part in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise are advised to make payment of the non-refundable fee (N2000) via the University’s Portal after generating their RRR Number on the REMITA Platform
What is FUKASHERE’s Post-UTME Screening Date for the 2023/2024 Academic Session?
The Official date has not yet been set for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Federal University, Kashere
All eligible candidates shall be notified when the dates have been set for the Screening Exercise through appropriate channels.
You shall be duly updated on our blog when that happens.
However, the registration time frame for FUKASHERE’s 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Exercise runs from 22nd August 2023 – 31st November 2023
What Are FUKASHERE Post UTME & DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise, all candidates must meet the following requirements:
- In addition to scoring a minimum of 150 points in the just concluded UTME Exams or applying for Direct Entry (DE), Candidates must have selected Federal University Kashere as their first choice institution of Study.
- They must have also registered their profile in the Official FUKASHERE Post UTME Portal.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 5 relevant O’Level credit passes, (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in a number of sittings not exceeding two. This applies to both DE and UTME Candidates
- They must have duly printed out the 2023/2024 Result Slip
- Possession of at least a Lower Credit graded National Diploma in a relevant course and a minimum of 8 points with the appropriate subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admission.
All Candidates must ensure that they upload the same O’Level results both on FUKASHERE’s Portal and the Official JAMB Website (CAPS). This is because any irregularities in the results or any other information may result in disqualification of the affected Candidate
Also, ensure that you provide only authentic and valid documents as any false declarations or cases of forgery shall not be taken lightly.
Steps Of Application for FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
To apply for the FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening Exercise, follow the following steps:
- Login to the Official FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening/Adm Portal http://fuk.admissions.cloud
- Locate the ‘Existing Application’ tab and click on it
- Access the portal by using your JAMB Number as both Username and Password.
- Proceed to make the non-refundable Screening fee of N2000 in favor of FUKASHERE by following the stated processes accordingly.
- Note that the payment is going to be made via REMITA, so you would need to generate your RRR Number and pay through any convenient channel of your choice.
- Next, fill in the necessary details as required.
- Print out
- If you eventually get admitted, you would be expected to hand in the payment evidence to both your department of Study and the bursary department of the school for verification before moving on with further school registration processes.
Candidates are expected to fill out the screening form as required.
Also, they are to upload their credentials as detailed below:
- ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level (where applicable) Certificates
- First School leaving Certificate
- Letter of Origin/Indigene Letter
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
If admitted, you are expected to print the filled out Screening Forms and copies of the credentials listed above for submission at the point of registration
Also, both UTME and DE candidates are strongly encouraged to upload their O’ Level Results on the Official JAMB website(CAPS).
This should be done at any accredited JAMB CBT Centre in order to be considered eligible for Admission consideration.
Any Candidates who flaunt this step shall not be considered for Admission into the University.
Also, Candidates who are awaiting any required results should not fail to indicate ‘AR’ in the appropriate grade field.
Key Facts To Note About The FUKASHERE Post-UTME Screening
To stay informed of any latest updates as per the Screening Exercise or any of the Admission Processes, register only with your valid personal mobile number and email address.
Information can be disseminated through any of these channels to all Candidates
Failure to upload your O’Level Certificates to the Official JAMB(CAPS) website means that you may not be considered for Admission into the University. This should be carried out at the nearest accredited JAMB CBT Centre.
To be eligible to apply for this Admission Screening Exercise, you must have reached a minimum age of 16 years or above
Every eligible Candidate is encouraged to go to their scheduled venue for the Screening Exercise on time. Late coming is prohibited and all latecomers risk disqualification.
If you had selected the University as your second choice Institution, you are advised to go ahead and change it to your First choice Institution. If you do not change it, you will not be considered for Admission into the University as it accepts only First Choice entries.
You can register for the Screening Exercise from any location so there is no need to come to the school for the registration. Register online from your current location.
FUKASHERE Post-UTME 2023/2024 Screening Venue
The Venue for the Screening Exercise will be duly made known to all eligible Candidates that have applied for the University’s Screening Exercise
Check your email and message inbox regularly so that you do not miss any latest updates.
Also, we will be updating any latest updates on our blog, so do come around to stay informed.
If still in any further queries about the FUKASHERE Post-UTME Screening Form method of purchase or any other details, kindly let us know in the comment section below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is FUKASHERE’s cut-off point for 2023/2024?
The Governing Council of FUKASHERE has set the cut-off point at 150 for the current session.
As such, all Candidates who scored a minimum of 150 in the just concluded UTME Exams have met the cut-off point requirement of the University for Admission Consideration.
Is Medicine and Surgery Offered by The Federal University, Kashere?
Medicine is currently not one of the Offered Academic programs at The Federal University, Kashere.
What is the cost of Hostel Fees at Federal University, Kashere?
The management of The University has made provisions for Hostel accommodation within the Campus.
However, students who wish to stay in the Hostel at FUKASHERE are mandated to pay a sum of N20,000 for Hostel Fees.
What is the school Fee payable by Students at FUKASHERE?
The Federal University, Fukashere has one of the cheapest School fees of any University in the country.
For the 2023/2024 Academic Session, School Fee for returning students is N26,000 while the fee for Fresh Students who are admitted through UTME is N36,000 only.
New Students who are admitted through Direct Entry are, however, mandated to pay N41,000 as fees.
You can refer to our post on FUKASHERE School Fee Schedule for 2023/2024 for more details.
Nonetheless, kindly ensure to check with the School’s official portal for any updates or slight variations.