Carefully read through this article to the end so that you know how to apply for this University’s Post UTME screening form.
Every candidate that selected the University as their first choice Institution in the just concluded JAMB UTME Exams is eligible to apply.
FUNAI Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023/2024
The Governing Council of Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike has made known to the Public their cut-off point for the 2023/2024 Academic Session to the General Public.
The Official Cut off-mark for FUNAI Post-UTME Screening in the current Academic Session is 180
Price Of FUNAI 2023/2024 Screening Form
The cost of FUNAI’s Post-UTME Screening Form is 2,000 Naira Only.
All Candidates who meet the stated eligibility criteria and wish to take part in the Post-UTME Screening Exercise are advised to make payment of the non-refundable fee (N2000) via the University’s Portal after generating their RRR Number on the REMITA Platform
FUNAI’s Post-UTME Screening Date for 2023/2024
The Official date has not yet been set for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike
All eligible candidates shall be notified when the dates have been set for the Screening Exercise through appropriate channels.
FUNAI Post UTME & DE Screening Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to participate in the Screening Exercise, all candidates must meet the following requirements:
- In addition to scoring a minimum of 180 points in the just concluded UTME Exams or applying for Direct Entry (DE), Candidates must have selected Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike as their first choice institution of Study.
- They must have also registered their profile in the Official FUNAI Post UTME Portal.
- Candidates must have obtained at least 5 relevant O’Level credit passes, (Mathematics and English Language inclusive) in a number of sittings not exceeding two. This applies to both DE and UTME Candidates
- They must have duly printed out the 2023/2024 Result Slip
- Possession of at least a Lower Credit graded National Diploma in a relevant course and a minimum of 8 points with the appropriate subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) Admission.
All Candidates must ensure that they upload the same O’Level results both on FUNAI’s Portal and the Official JAMB Website (CAPS). This is because any irregularities in the results of any other information may result in disqualification of the affected Candidate
Steps Of Application for FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
To apply for the FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise, follow the following steps:
- First, Visit the University’s website: www.funai.edu.ng
- Next, locate the ‘ADMISSIONS’ or ‘Quick Links’ Tab
- From the drop-down that follows, Click on 2023/2024 PUTME Screening Registration or 2023/2024 Direct Entry Admission Registration as applicable.
- After that, click on ‘Prospective Students’.
- Next, click on the ‘Click to Apply’ tab under the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Application
- Input your ‘JAMB Registration Number
- Select the most convenient payment mode for you (generate your RRR Number)
- If you are paying through the bank, proceed to an approved bank branch with your printed REMITA Invoice to process your payment.
- After payment, return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again as required.
- Duly complete the application form that comes up
- After completing the form, submit your application
- When done, print out your acknowledgment slip and ensure to come along with it for your Post-UTME /Direct Entry Test
Key Facts To Note About The FUNAI Post-UTME Screening
To stay informed of any latest updates as per the Screening Exercise or any of the Admission Processes, register only with your valid personal mobile number and email address.
Information can be disseminated through any of these channels to all Candidates
Failure to upload your O’Level Certificates to the Official JAMB(CAPS) website means that you may not be considered for Admission into the University. This should be carried out at the nearest accredited JAMB CBT Centre.
To be eligible to apply for this Admission Screening Exercise, you must have reached a minimum age of 16 years or above
Every eligible Candidate is encouraged to go to their scheduled venue for the Screening Exercise on time. Late coming is prohibited and all latecomers risk disqualification.
You can register for the Screening Exercise from any location so there is no need to come to the school for the registration. Register online from your current location.
Frequently Asked Questions On FUNAI
Does FUNAI accept second-choice Entries for Admission?
FUNAI accepts only first-choice entries by Undergraduate Candidates applying to study at the University.
It does not accept second-choice entries. As such, it is advisable to add it as your first choice Institution during registration.
How much is the Hostel Fee at FUNAI?
At THe Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, the School Authorities have made provisions to accommodate Students who wish to stay on Campus through their time duration of study at the School.
However, to make use of the Hostel facilities, such students are expected to make a payment of the sum of N20,000 only.
Has FUNAI commenced post-UTME screening for the 2023/2024 Academic Session?
The management of the University is yet to commence sales of their post-UTME forms for admission into its undergraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
We will however update our blog as necessary whenever there is any new information to that effect.
Does FUNAI write post-UTME?
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike conducts Post-UTME Screening Examinations to help it screen and admit eligible candidates into the University for various Academic Programmes.
To register for the FUNAI’s Post UTME Screening Exercise for 2023/2024, you must meet the University’s eligibility criteria of which obtaining a minimum score of 150 in your UTME Examinations is one of them.
Also, the purchase of the form costs N2,000 payable via the University’s portal.
What is FUNAI’s Cut-Off Mark for 2023/2024?
The current UTME Cut off Mark for FUNAI in the 2023/2024 Academic Session is 180.
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, hereby invites eligible and interested candidates who made FUNAI their first choice in the recently concluded UTME to apply for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise when registration commences.
How much is the Acceptance fee in FUNAI?
The Cost of the Acceptance fees to be paid is N16,000 only.
Are Medicine and Surgery Offered at FUNAI?
Medicine is currently offered in FUNAI.
At FUNAI, It is a 6-year course leading to the award of MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) upon completion.