KOMU post-UTME form – Right Now, a lot of people will be asking to know if KOMU post-UTME form is out, That’s the question every candidate will be asking and wanting to know the answer to.
Well in this article, we will let you know the answers to what you want to know Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University Post UTME form.
Let’s find out the candidate’s Eligibility for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University posts UTME screening test.
KOMU post-UTME form Eligibility
Candidates who are Eligible for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University Post UTME/DE Screening
To qualify for the screening exercise, the candidate must have the following:
- Candidates must Participate in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or they candidate is applying through Direct Entry (DE).
- Participants should not Score less than 160 marks in the 2023 UTME. Neither should they have a Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND).
- Applicants who are writing Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University should choose KOMU as their first choice. So any candidate who did not put KOMU as their first choice should go do a change of first choice correction.
Here is the method to Apply for KOMU Post UTME
Qualified Candidates are to pay N2,000 for the processing fee. Here are the steps on how to apply for KOMU post-UTME 2023.
Visit the school’s site portal at: www.komu.edu.ng Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University 2023 post UTME screening portal.
Create your account if you do not have one, follow these steps:
- Click on the application type, select 2023/2024 post UTME
- Create an email address for it with a password
- When you have set up your account, Login with the email address account and password you created.
- Select payment for the screening from the options given
- Your personal information will be needed, so fill it in and your contact details.
- You will have to Upload your Passport Photograph, Your SSCE, and your A’Level qualification, that’s for direct entry applicants.
- The scratch card pin should be filled in where it is requested, then submit.
- When you’ve completed your application, Print out the Application Summary, and Payment Invoice after downloading.
Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University Post UTME Date
The Screening date for the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University post-UTME is 22nd of August 2023 to the 26th of August 2023. Check for when your departmental screening will hold, the venue, and the time.
Visit: www.komu.edu.ng Kingsley to apply for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University post-UTME. When you log in, fill out the form online, and upload your O’level result when needed.
Here are what they are expected to bring alongside their screening exercise:
Candidates are expected to come with their Original JAMB Result Print Out, Online Registration Printout, JAMB UTME Registration Number, Original JAMB Admission Letter, Original WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB Result, and Colour Passport Photograph.
For more information concerning where and when your screening is taking place, to know the venue and time for your departmental screening exercise, you can check the screening timetable.
Please make sure you try to get to your Post UTME screening venue on time just so you don’t miss your screening and get disqualified. Tho, there may be a supplementary screening for candidates who missed, or who couldn’t make it due to distance or lack of information.
The following are required to be presented at the screening centers, precisely original credentials are needed
- O’ level results (WEAC, NECO)
- Original Jamb slip
- A’ level results, (Diploma)
- Your O’level certificate or statement of result
- 2 Passport Photograph will be needed
- Certificate of birth
Requirements for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University for 2023/2024
There are so many applicants who are not aware of the requirements for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University, (KOMU) Post UTME. Now in this article, we will inform those people about what Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University Post UTME Screening requirements are and what documents they are expected to bring alongside with them when coming for the screening exercise.
Frequently Asked Questions On Kingsley Ozumba Mbadewe University
Screening form for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University, is it out?
Yes the form for the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University screening form is out
Is the registration for post-UTME still ongoing?
The post-UTME registration is closed now.
Does Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) write post-UTME?
The Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University post-UTME for 2023/2024 screening form is out. All candidates who choose KOMU as their first choice should get prepared for the screening online. so NO they won’t be any written tests.
How much is the form for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University Post UTME 2023/2024?
The price for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University Post UTME is N2,000 only. The price for the post-UTME form has always been the same for now.
Is the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University form for Direct entry out?
Direct entry forms and post-UTME screening forms are usually out on the same date. The form will be out toward the second semester.
How many subjects do you write in post-UTME?
In the post-UTME examination, the number of subjects written is not more than 4 subjects. The exams vary sometimes, and each candidate writing at the same time usually does not have the same questions.
What is Post UTME screening?
Post-UTME screening is an exam that will determine a candidate’s admission. With this screening, candidates’ Jamb results will be checked for those who scored 140 and above and their SSCE will be checked, this will make them gain admission if they meet the requirement.
How many hours is it to write post-UTME?
The post-UTME examination doesn’t take more than 2 hours, a maximum of 2 hours with 200 questions.
With a score of 150, which university can go with that score?
Let me list the schools that admit candidates from 150
- River state university
- University of Calabar
- Ekiti State University
- University of Birnin-Kebbi
What is the requirement for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University post-UTME screening?
The requirements the Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University will be needing for the post-UTME screening are:
- O’ level result. (5 credit pass with English)
- Original Jamb result
- Payment of screening form.
The difference between Post Utme and screening?
Many people get confused about post-UTME and Screening. Yes, there are differences between these. Post-UTME has to do with rest or exams. While screening just like the name screen, it has to do with online or physical checking of SSCE grades and UTME scores for admission. With these two, admission can be offered to candidates.
In Conclusion to this, The post-UTM of KOMU will be announced to you what next to look out for, days before your screening, you will receive a mail from your school.