UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form – Have you been waiting for the release of the post-UTME form of UNIMED? This is to inform you that the institution has finally commenced the sale of its admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Be it as it may be, in this article, we are going to look at the courses offered by UNIMED, the cost of acquiring the admission form, the screening deadline, and the application processes. So continue to read the article.
UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form 2023
It is also using this opportunity to invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for its Post UTME screening exercise that is coming on soon by August. This is a call for both Post UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates to apply for their dream courses as the institution is right now accepting applicants from interested applicants.
Courses Offered at UNIMED
The following are the courses available and the University is inviting all qualified candidates to apply for admission into the following accredited courses, under their different faculties for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
The Faculty of Dental Sciences
- Dental Therapy
- Dental Technology
Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
- Prosthetics and Orthotic
- Speech & Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
The Faculty of Nursing Science
- 1Nursing Science
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Radiography and Radiation Science
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Health Care Administration & Hospital Management
- Health Information Management
The Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Anatomy with options in:
- Forensic Science
- Human and Medical Genetics
iii. Mortuary Science
The Faculty of Science
- Medical Physics
- Physics with Electronics
- Chemistry with options in:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Analytical/Environmental Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Industrial Mathematics
- Food Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
School of Public Health
- Community Health Science
- Environmental Health Science
UNIMED Post UTME Registration Fee
All the eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only into the official bank account of UNIMED as the registration fees, which are non-refundable.
Who are the candidates that are qualified to apply for the Post UTME screening exercise? All the candidates that must be qualified for this test are those that do the following:
- Choose UNIMED as their first choice institution
- They are to score up to 150 in the just concluded JAMB UTME for them to be qualified for the Post UTME screening exercise.
- Have at least five (5) credits in either NECO, SSCE and GCE O’ Level
- English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects must be included
- The five credits should be only in two sittings
- Mathematics, English, Biology, and Physics & Chemistry, must be obtained in only one (1) sitting, for Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Dentistry (BDS), and Doctor of Physiotherapy program candidates.
- YSU Post-UTME Form 2023/2023 Application Updates
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Admission Form 2023/2024
- YSU Post-UTME Form 2023/2023 Application Updates
Direct Entry Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
Direct Entry candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Direct entry students must have already applied through JAMB
- They must Choose UNIMED as their first choice institution
- Must have at least ten (10) points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects, B.Sc. (Hons) Degree
- Second Class (Lower Division) is needed
- At least thirteen (13) points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects, for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry program applicants
- And a Second Class Upper, B.Sc. (Hons) Degree
- At least a first (1st) degree in health-related and basic science courses with a minimum of second-class lower honors for the Nursing Science program
- Holders of the RN or RM Certificates from the NMCNNursing can also apply.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
- English Language, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology are mandatory for all courses
- In the same vein, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or Computer Science applicants are required to present a UTME subject combination of English Language, Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Also, those who did not choose UNIMED as their first choice and are ready to change their institution to UNIMED are also qualified to apply.
- Direct entry candidates should present their Official Academic Transcripts from their previous institution
- Log into the UNIMED official portal at
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME
- Click on PAYMENT to make a payment
- Make your online payment system using DEBIT Cards;
- Print Payment Receipt
- Then click on Login
- Enter your UTME/DE Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password
- Complete your application form
UNIMED Post UTME Screening Date/Venue
The screening date and the venue for the UNMED Post UTME screening exercise have not been announced, and the University management promises to do so before the date of commencement in August.
The following items are what should be brought to the screening venue:
- JAMB 2023 UTME Notification of Results Slip
- Or Registration Slip for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- A printed copy of the Post UTME Screening slip
Thank you for reading this post on UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form for the 2023/2024 academic session. Please make an effort to complete the application process early, and don’t forget to appear at the screening center with all the items you are asked to come with.