Ahman Pategi University (APU) Post UTME Form – Be that as it may, in our article today, our focus will be on providing you with all the necessary details that will enable you to register for your Post UTME screening exercise successfully.
These include but are not limited to the following: the cost of buying the Post UTME form, the application process, the application deadline, the courses offered, and the eligibility criteria for admission at the institution
This is to inform the general public and most especially those who choose Ahman Pategi University (APU) as their first choice that the management of the institution has commenced the sale of their 2023/2024 Post UTME screening exercise, and is also accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates.
Ahman Pategi University Post UTME Form
Is it true that APU has started selling forms for its 2023/2024 admission academic session? Yes, the form is on sale right now.
Are you an aspiring student of Ahman Pategi University (APU)? Did you choose the institution as your first choice? This is to inform you that the management of APU has released their Post UTME form for the 2023/2034 academic session
APU operates on a school basis, and it has about 3 (three) schools, which are:
- School of pre-degree studies (SPS)
- Center for professional and transformational studies (CTPS)
- Center for entrepreneurship and capacity development
Available Courses Offered at APU
All the candidates who are applying for admission at the Ahman Pategi University for the 2023/2034 academic session are to scroll down this list to ensure that their dream courses are in the list of accredited courses offered at the school. The courses are as follows:
- B.A. English
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Taxation
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Forensic Science
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Cyber Security
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. International Relations
APU Post UTME Registration Fee
How much is the APU Post UTME screening exercise?
Candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) as their registration fee, into the designated bank account of Ahman Pategi University (APU).
For candidates to be qualified to take part in the APU Post UTME screening exercise, they must meet all the eligibility criteria of the institution as listed below:
- Candidate must choose APU as their first choice institution
- They must sit for JAMB, and score up to the JAMB recommended cut-off mark
- Must reach age 16 and above
APU Admission Requirements
Every candidate who is qualified to write or partake in the APU Post UTME screening exercise is to meet the admission requirement after they have finished with the screening exercise. However, all the candidates are to pay the following admission requirements:
- Have five credits from your SSCE results, which could be from any of the following examinations: NECO, WASSCE, GCE, NABTEB, etc.
- Must reach the Post UTME cut-off mark of APU
- Candidate should be up to the age of 16
- SSCE results should not be more than two sittings
- Those who did not choose APU during their JAMB UTM, but want to be part of the APU screening exercise can apply for a change of institution at the JAMB official portal
- Out of the five credits in the O’Level, English Language and Mathematics should be included
To apply for the APU Post UTME screening exercise, the following steps will be of help to the candidate:
- Log into the official website of APU at https://apu.edu.ng/about-us
- Make payment of your registration fee, using your ATM card
- After the payment print the payment slip out
- Log in again to the APU website
- Fill out the Post UTME application form completely
- Upload your scanned credentials
- Cross-check your information
- Then submit
When will APU Post UTME screening exercise close? The registration deadline for the Post UTME screening exercise is not certain yet, as the management of the school has not specified a fixed date for the closing of the registration.
Post UTME Screening Date
When will the APU Post UTME screening exercise be held? The APU Post UTME screening date is not fixed yet, and will surely be made known by candidates when it is finally released. So candidates should keep checking on this page for updates or check their email for information from the school.
At the end of this article, I hope you have been able to get all the information that you need to help excel in your Post UTME screening exercise registration. Don’t forget to get ready all that you need for the screening and meet up with your admission requirements too.