To all those banking with Access Bank, most of us use the long process when making any transactions, which is going to the bank.
Do you know there is the fastest way to get it done with your Access Bank Account? Do not worry, in this Article, we will be listing all the USSD codes for Access Bank.
You will also know how to use those USSD codes and what transactions they are used for. With the code, it has created an easier way for Access Bank customers to perform any monetary transactions.
Another good thing about it is that it helps to shorten the time one would use to spend in the bank. Instead of going to the bank to make money transfers, pay bills, buy airtime, or open an account. We will give you the shortest way to go about it.
What is the access bank’s widely known USSD code for Transactions?
The USSD Code for Access bank is *901#. With this code, you can perform a variety of banking transactions without having to go to the bank.
Before you can make use of the USSD code, you will need to Activate it by registering for it, here is the list of what you will need for USSD code activation:
- Your Access Bank Account: Your Account will be needed to activate the access bank USSD code.
- Your ATM/Debit Card: Your Debit card will be necessary, and it has to be an active card that is linked to your account.
- Phone Number: Your number that is linked to your Access bank Account will be needed.
- Finally, your Mobile Phone, be it an Android, iPhone, or Non-browsing phone will be needed.
Now we know the requirement to create and activate our Access Bank USSD code for Banking System, let’s get to know the steps on how to activate our USSD code.
Activation of USSD Code
In order to make different transactions with our phone, How do we go about activating our Acces Banking USSD code?
- First of all dial *901# using your Mobile phone, Remember to use the number that is linked to Access Bank Account
- Options will be displayed on your screen, Tab on “Transfer”
- You’ll be asked to enter the last six (6) digit number from your ATM/Debit card, so check those digits on your card, and type in the last six digit number on it.
- If you do not have a Debit Card yet, you can use your date of birth.
- Afterward, submit, Your Account Number will be needed on the next slide, key in your Access Bank Number on it and send
- You will be asked to create a Four (4) digit Pin, and submit it. Your USSD Code is activated and ready for use.
Transactions that can be carried out using the Access bank
With the Access bank New USSD Code, we can make money transactions like:
- Paying of Bill
- To get an OTP, transfer code from the Access bank
- Merchant Payment
- Deactivate a phone number from USSD Service
- Access bank to Access bank transfer
- Access bank to other banks
- Date purchase
- Balance inquiry
- Buying of airtime for self
- Buying airtime for others
- Account opening
- Payment of loan
Paying of Bill
To make payment of any bills, here is the USSD code to use to pay bills, simply Dial *901*3#, and it will give you options on how to make the payment.
To get an OTP, transfer code from the Access bank
To make a transaction from one access bank to another access bank account, to confirm the owner it will generate an OTP. To do that, dial *901*911#.
This type of banking system is for those making business, they can make payments, accept payments and they can as well process credit and debit card payments. With the use of this USSD code. Dail *901*3*the amount*merchant code#.
Deactivate a phone number from USSD Service
To deactivate your line from the USSD code, Dial *901*911#It has to be done with the same number that is linked to your access bank account.
Access bank to Access bank transfer
To make a transfer of money from your Access bank to another Access bank, simply dial *901*the amount*the access account number.
Access bank to other banks
To make a transfer from your access bank account to any other bank, simply dial *901*2* the amount * the account number of another bank#
To buy data from your account, dial *901*8#, and your contact line are recharged with the amount of data you purchased.
If you do not know the amount you have in your access bank account and want to confirm you have it, simply dial *901*5#, and you will get your balance.
Buying of Airtime for self
To buy airtime directly from the bank to your line, simply dial *901*The amount#. This can be done if there is money in the account.
Buying of Airtime for others
You can recharge another person’s line with Artime by buying from your account directly to the person’s number. To do that, dial *901*the amount* the phone number* send
Do you know you can open an access bank account using the access bank USSD code, to do that, dial *901*0#? You will be directed to the procedures on how to open an account with them.
Payment of loan
You can make a loan payment by using the Access bank USSD code, it is a very easy and simple task to do. Simply dial *901*11#.
Access Bank New USSD Code *710# for Mobile Transactions
In march 2023, I notice that there is a new code that’s working perfectly well as the Access bank USSD code and that’s:
Frequently Asked Questions about Access Bank
What is the Access Bank bank code?
The bank code for access bank is *901# or *710#, with this code, you can make any bank transaction at any time.
How do I transfer money to another account?
To transfer money from your access bank account to another bank account, simply dial *901*the amount*account number*. For example *901*5000*2468101214#.
What is Access Bank Website
The official website for access bank is https://www.accessbankplc.com/ways-to-bank/
In conclusion to all of these, with the use of the USSD Code, we can make many fast and smart transactions in an easier way without going to the bank to queue in a long line waiting for our turn to make transactions.