NSUK Admission Requirements and Courses Offered – Hello there, are you an aspired candidate for Nasarawa State University Keffie, who wishes to apply for admission to the school, but are not sure of what the requirements are or what it takes to be offered admission into the school?
In this article, we have gathered the official list of courses offered at Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK).
This is to enable all prospective candidates who wish to apply for this school as their choice of school or those who are interested to know what courses are offered at Nasarawa State University and to have an idea of the various accredited courses available in this University.
We so much believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Nasarawa State University was founded under the Nasarawa State Law. The University came into existence under the visionary and dynamic administration of the Governor (Dr.) Abdullahi Adamu was the first Governor of Nasarawa State.
Nasarawa State University Keffi Admission Requirements and Courses Offered
The purpose of establishing Nasarawa State University was, to create an avenue for the indigenes of Nasarawa State so they can pursue and acquire a University education, which in the long run, would prepare the graduates, and equip them with adequate skills which will be needed for the development of the state and the country at large.
Are you seeking admission into NSUK, or are you searching for pieces of information on the complete list of courses offered at NSUK and their requirements?
Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) Courses
Check out the complete list of courses offered at Nasarawa State University, Keffi, and the Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution,
List of Available Courses Offered by NSUK
Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under–listed courses.
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- COMMON AND ISLAMIC LAW
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE
- GEOLOGY AND MINING
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELING
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HOME SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LANGUAGES AND LINGUISTICS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SECURITIES AND INVESTMENT
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
- How to Apply for National Identity Number (NIN) (2023 Update)
- Ways to Send Money to Nigeria from the US (2023 Update)
- Best Essay Competitions in Nigeria 2023 (Latest Update)
- NABTEB Registration Form 2023/2024 Portal – https://nabteb.gov.ng/
- Top 20 Places To Do Industrial Training (IT) In Nigeria (2023 Update)
NSUK Admission Requirements For 2023/2024
Below are the requirement from Nasarawa State University for the candidates who wish to gain admission into Nasarawa State University Keffi through JAMB (UTME)
- Candidates who want to school in NSUK must have reached 16 years of age.
- To be eligible for admission, you must obtain a minimum of 5 credits pass including mathematics and English Language in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits, within a maximum of 2 sittings.
- When applying for Jamb, You must choose the correct JAMB subject combinations for your course.
- Candidates who are applying for NSUK must score at least 180 in Jamb.
- Nasarawa State University Keffi POST UTME/SCREENING is a must for those who choose it as their first choice.
Nasarawa State Universiti Keffi Admission Requirements For Direct Entry (DE) 2023/2024
Here are the requirements for candidates who wish to gain admission into Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK through Direct Entry
To be eligible for admission to Nasarawa State University, the candidate should obtain at least A minimum of 5 credits in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE) Ordinary Level Credits in a maximum of 2 sittings.
- Candidates must have ‘A’ level/IJMB passes in two subjects, and those subjects must be related to their area of study.
- JUPEB/A Level should be passed in all related subjects.
- Candidates who are applying for direct entry must have First class/Second class in their degree in related fields for their course of choice.
- It is required of the Direct entry candidates to purchase the NSUK Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) And NSUK Portal.
- Another eligibility is getting a minimum Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), In National Diploma (ND), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
Frequently Asked Questions About NSUK
Is the admission list for Nasarawa State University, Keffi out for 2023/2024?
The officials of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK), have released the admission list which contains the names of candidates who have been offered admission into the university.
What are the school fees for NSUK?
The school fees of the Nasarawa State University, Keffi ranges from ₦65,100 to ₦103,000 for new students and ₦27,700 to ₦41,250 which is for old students.
What is NSUK’s cut-off mark for 2023?
The cut-off mark for Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) is 160. Only candidates who scored 160 at least are eligible to apply for the professional degree.
How much does NSUK post UTME form cost?
To apply for Nasarawa State University, Keffi Post UTME Screening Form 2023, simply click on the school’s portal. www.nsuk.edu.ng/eportal so you can begin your registration. NSUK UTME Form price is N2,000. Candidates can only get access to pay for it through Remita, or they go to an available cyber cafe for their post-UTME registration.
What is the minimum score for post-UTME?
Post-UTME Examination questions always vary for every candidate. Candidates have to put every effort to get scores above 250, with 250 they will gain merit admission by JAMB into the institution of choice. candidates with a score of 280 and above, may be awarded Scholarships for a 4-year degree program by Jamb.
Does JAMB give scholarships to students with the highest score?
The top three (3) candidates with the highest score will receive NGN 100,000 cash as a scholarship each. Two months after the last exam day of UTME, the award will be given to the candidate with the highest score.
I want to believe that this article has been of help to prospective candidates in their choice of courses that they want to study. Do not hesitate to ask any questions you have in the comment section.