GSUST post-UTME form – Are you one of the prospective students of GSUST, who want to know if the GSUST screening form 2023 is out? If that is concerned, you are on the right page.
The registrations for both UTME/Direct Entry candidates are now enabled for candidates of Gombe State University Of Science and Technology
The Gombe State University of Science and Technology post-UTME form for 2023/2024 and the requirements for admission are clearly stated below.
Here in this article, we will reveal everything about the Gombe State University of Science and Technology Post UTME registration 2023/2024 you need to know.
General Post-UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- You’re eligible if you applied to the University as your first choice.
- If you scored a minimum of 160 in the UTME, you can apply for a Degree Programmes in Science, Arts, and Social Sciences. and Education.
- A candidate who has less than 200 in the UTME, can make a change of course, e.g of courses that will not accept for admission if less than 200 are: B.Sc in Statistics, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, and Mathematics; and B.Sc (Ed) in Mathematics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics and Geography.
- Candidates who score 200 in UTME for law, Medicine, and Pharmacy are good to go. But anything less than that can get a change of programs.
- Another Eligibility is NCE, Advanced Level, GCE, IJMB, and Diploma for Direct Entry.
Documents that are Needed for Gombe State University Post UTME Form
- Your PDF captures Registration details, that’s page 1 is Needed.
- Your Page 2 of your post-UTME test I.D Card.
- Candidate’s Page 3 of Acknowledgement Slip Form Submission will be needed.
- When you’ve got the three pages, print them, photocopy them, and attach all photocopies of all credentials to page 1
- Then submit them to the Academic Office.
When is the post-UTME Screening date for Gombe State University of Science and Technology?
The dates for the Post-UTME screening Test (CBT) will be known to us when the time comes, we will get information through the Email Address and GSM Numbers that were provided on the form.
Here is the procedure to Apply for the Gombe State University of Science and Technology
To successfully apply for Gombe State University Screening UTME Form, please follow the instruction below:
- Before you start the registration or application for post-UTME, you will need a PIN, that’s the Personal Identification Number.
- When you get the PIN, visit the school’s Remita where you will pay your screening fee.
- A space will be provided to fill in and click on “post-UTME” payment.
- After the payment of the screening form, you will get a PIN that will give you access to the school’s website.
- The Gombe State University of Science and Technology website is here, you can start your screening registration from here.
- Here is the school’s link:http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/
Here is how the registration goes:
- When you visit the site, your access PIN will be needed, type your Jamb Reg Number and PIN.
- When you’ve keyed in your Jamb Reg num, and PIN, click on “Login”.
- When you’ve logged in, fill in the form, that screening form, to create UTME/DE screening account afterward, click on ‘Register’
- After that, your captured detail will be displayed.
- When that happens, tap on where you see “Generate Data Form”
A PDF file of two pages will be generated, those files are:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures the Candidate’s Registration Details will be needed
- And Page 2 is the candidate’s post-UTME I.D. Card
When you’ve got the two pages, print them out and make a photocopy of the two pages and other documents.
Bring those photocopied documents and the original to the screening center, it will be needed at the physical screening.
The date of the candidate screening date shall be on the candidates portal when making a registration.
When going for the physical screening test, you are to go along with the following document, and it has to be the original copies:
- O’ level results
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age.
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip,
- A’ level results, diploma or IJMB
- 2 Passport Photographs,
- Indigene letter,
- O’level certificate/statement of result
Frequently Asked Questions on GSUST
Where is the Venue for Gombe State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Screening 2023/2024?
The venue for the Screening test Exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session would be indicated on the candidate’s registration slip.
Does Gombe State University of Science and Technology Conduct Post UTME Exams?
Yes! Gombe State University of Science and Technology conducts Post UTME screening exams for the Aptitude test. And it is for all intending candidates before admission.
Will Gombe State University of Science and Technology write Post UTME this Year?
This year, the Gombe State University Of Science and Technology will write its post-UTME screening test. So it is a Yes!
When is the date for the Gombe State University post-UTME screening Test?
The Screening Date schedule for the Gombe State University Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates who are qualified for the test in their emails and phone numbers which were used in registration.
In that case, while making registration for the post-UTME test, ensure you provide a valid email address and phone number.
What can I bring to the screening center for the post-UTME screening test?
- Your O’ level results will be needed.
- A’ level results, diploma, or IJMB whichever is applicable to you
- JAMB result/acknowledgment slip
- O’level certificate/statement of result(s)
- 2 Passport Photograph
- Indigene letter
- Certificate of birth/declaration of age
- How to Prepare For The Nursing Council Exam In Nigeria (2023)
- What’s The Cost of Living in Canada for International Students and Residents
- MOUAU Admission Requirements and Courses Offered
- Nursing Scholarships in the UK for International Students (2023)
- MOUAU School Fees Schedule For 2023/2024
The difference between Post Utme and screening?
Many people get confused about post-UTME and Screening. Yes, there are differences between these. Post-UTME has to do with rest or exams. While screening is just like the name screen, it has to do with online or physical checking of SSCE grades and UTME scores for admission. With these two, admission can be offered to candidates.
With a score of 150, which university can go with that score?
Let me list the schools that admit candidates from 150
- River state university
- University of Calabar
- Ekiti State University
- University of Birnin-Kebbi
What is Post UTME screening?
Post-UTME screening is an exam that will determine a candidate’s admission. With this screening, candidates’ Jamb results will be checked for those who scored 140 and above and their SSCE will be checked, this will make them gain admission if they meet the requirement.
How many hours is it to write post-UTME?
The post-UTME examination doesn’t take more than 2 hours, a maximum of 2 hours with 200 questions.
How many subjects do you write in post-UTME?
In the post-UTME examination, the number of subjects written is not more than 4 subjects. The exams vary sometimes, and each candidate writing at the same time usually does not have the same questions.
How much is the post-UTME cost for Gombe State University of Science and Technology?
The price for Gombe State University Science and Technology Post UTME is N2,000 only. The price for the post-UTME form has always been the same for now.
Follow the procedure on how to make registrations for the post-UTME, it is very important, Try as much as possible to get all the necessary requirements needed.