Treasure Scholarship at Boise State University – Do you know that you can earn a fully-funded scholarship as an international student to study your dream course? Yes, it is true! With the Boise State University Treasure Scholarship that can be possible.
However, this is to let you know that the Boise State University Treasure Scholarship is ongoing, and interested applicants are hereby invited to apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship offers a fully-funded scholarship to international students. With the Boise State University Scholarship, you can earn a scholarship benefit worth of $8,460 every academic year. Please don’t miss this opportunity.
However, in this article, we will discuss the benefits, steps to follow to apply for the scholarship, the eligibility criteria, the scholarship coverage, selection processes, and the application deadlines for applicants in the fall and for the spring.
About Boise State University
Boise State University is a public research university, it is located in Boise, Idaho. The university offers both automatic scholarships and scholarships that require an additional application.
The following are the Automatic scholarships the Foothills, Ridgeline, Summit, and Transfer Treasure Scholarships. The award is only offered to those who are qualified and also meet the application deadline for the scholarship.
The university will only award international students who demonstrate a high academic achievement, and who also prove their academic success at Boise University. For more information about the scholarship, visit the school’s official website at https://www.boisestate.edu/scholarships/scholarships/international-student/
Scholarship at a Glance
Before you move into the full details of the scholarship, here is the scholarship just at a glance.
- Level of Study: Bachelor’s Degree (Undergraduate students only)
- Study Country: United States of America (USA)
- Host Institution(s): Boise State University
- Program Duration: Four years (8 semesters).
- Deadline: October 01, for Spring Semester/December 15, for Fall Semester.
- Type: Fully funded
The following Treasure Scholarship eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by all candidates to be considered for the scholarship. The criteria are:
- English is the required language
- All nations of the world not in the US are eligible
- 3.90 cumulative is the minimum for the Gem Scholarship, while you must be on a 4.00 GPA scale for the unweighted high school
- 1230 SAT or 26 ACT are the minimum all applicants must have
- A 3.75 cumulative GPA is the minimum for transfer students
- While you have to be on a 4.00 scale, to be eligible for the Gem Scholarship.
Who is Eligible to Apply for the Scholarship?
Who are those that are eligible to apply for the treasure scholarship? That means that it is not everyone that can apply for the scholarship, in that case, let us look at the eligibility criteria for those that would be qualified to apply for this scholarship. The criteria eligible applicants must meet are:
- You must be an international student, which means not a US citizen.
- You must have been enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- You are required to have a very good academic performance
- You must possess good leadership qualities that can influence your community positively
- You are not a beneficiary of any other financial assistance for tuition or living expenses
- At the completion of the scholarship program, you must be willing to return to your home country
- You must prove your proficiency in English
Treasure Scholarship Selection Process
The question is how will the beneficiaries be selected for the scholarship? Now the scholarship committee will begin the selection after all applications have been submitted and reviews of the application made.
Thereafter, all the candidates that are selected will be invited to an online interview to discuss their qualifications and motivation for applying. In all, the application will be done based on merit, excellent academic achievements, and the candidate’s ability to meet all the requirements and other criteria.
All the successful applicants of Boise State University will receive a scholarship coverage listed below;
- Provision of full tuition waiver throughout the recipient’s undergraduate study programs
- The total sum of $8,460 will be given to recipients every academic year for living expenses, this includes food, housing, & other related expenses.
- All things being equal, the reci[pients may receive $1,000 for books & supplies every year.
- Additional funds for travel & visa costs may be given to beneficiaries depending on the receiver’s country of origin.
- Treasure Scholarships does not just provide financial support to their awardees, they also offer varieties of career development opportunities. Such as mentorship programs, internships, and networking events.
Scholarship Application Processes
Completing your scholarship application demands diligence and absolute carefulness, so if you want to apply for Treasure Scholarships At Boise State University, please follow these steps:
- You must meet all the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
- The Treasure Scholarships is only open to international students
- It is only undergraduate students that are eligible to apply.
- Ensure that you fill completely the Treasure Scholarship Program application form, which may include your name, address, country of origin, and other things.
- All the required documents must be submitted early before the closing date. The document is transcripts, letters of recommendation, a statement of purpose, and any other documents required by the program.
- Please ensure that you wait until your application is duly approved. And that will be done after the selection of qualified candidates by the scholarship committee.
- There are other additional documents that will be needed to complete the process, for those that are successfully accepted.
Proof of financial ability to pay tuition fees
Proof of health insurance coverage.
This is a very important part of the scholarship. If you are interested in applying for the scholarship, then it is vital you take note of the application deadline so that you will not miss out. However, here is the deadline according to semesters. That is the fall and spring deadlines.
- Deadline: October 01, for Spring Semester
- Deadline: December 15, for Fall Semester.
In summary, we have discussed with you the benefits, steps to follow to apply for the scholarship, the eligibility criteria, the scholarship coverage, selection processes, and the application deadlines for applicants in the fall and for the spring. Congratulations!