Just so you know the EFCC is open for recruitment just as I said earlier, you can apply through their form online.
Their website is where you will have to apply through their form, some necessary information will be needed from you.
Follow this Article and we will outline all the Guliline that will be of help to you, and that will give you a greater chance of being recruited in the EFCC 2023.
Some of the things you will need to prepare while applying for this recruitment will be your Qualifications, just get them ready.
EFCC Recruitment Portal
The Economics and Finance Crimes Commission recruitment website has been currently enabled for interested persons for recruitment.
So all interested people who wish to join can now submit their application. Here is the website where they can submit their applications, www.efccnigeria.org
For the interested candidate, the portal is now open for the online application processes. While filling out the form, key in your active email account and your phone number together with other qualifications.
When you are done with the online applications, you can submit them.
NOTE: There are certain requirements you must meet, with these requirements, It proves you are ready and that you are fit for the recruitment process.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements
- As an Applicant, One of the requirements is your citizenship.
- Candidate must be computer literate, it will be an added advantage
- Valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Card, is very compulsory for applicants.
- Interested applicants must have a minimum of Five Credits of West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), as well as General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Those applying with HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND should do so if they have a certificate in any related field, and if they are from a recognized school.
- An applicant must possess strong and excellent analytical skills
- Your Curriculum Vitae will be needed
- Interested candidates should have good communication skills
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit for it
- Interested Applicants must be of an age that should be between 18 to 35 years
- He or she must be single, to avoid unnecessary excuses.
NOTE: those are the general requirements for all interested candidates.
Now, what is the main requirement for the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) Job in 2023?
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae, a detailed one will do.
- A Passport photograph has to be a recent one.
- Any valid means of identity like your National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Driver’s License, Nigerian International Passport, or Voters card
- Your State of Origin will be needed
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin is part of the requirement
- Then your Educational qualification is very necessary
Now that we know what will be required of us, let’s get to know the steps on how to apply for the Economic and Financial Crime Commission.
States that are Eligible for the EFCC recruitment
|Plateau||Rivers||Sokoto||Taraba||Yobe||Samfara & FCT|
How to Join EFCC | EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024
For those confused about how to go about the process, let’s get to know how we can apply for the Economic and financial crime commission.
Now that the Economics and Financials Crime Commission recruitment form is out. Follow the steps below for a successful application.
- First of all, you will have to Visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s official website https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/
- When you have opened the website, please read, understand, and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information that is required in the portal
- Click on the vacancies that you see yourself fit for.
- Make sure you verify all your information, just to be sure if there are any mistakes anywhere.
- When you must have gone through all of that, you can submit your application
NOTE: Only candidates who have been shortlisted by the Economic and Financial Crime Commission will be contacted for the screening test and other documentation. Also, the data for the Screening will surely be communicated to you. They could send through your Gmail, so take note of that.
Possible things that can disqualify a Candidate
- Please make sure before applying for any position in the EFCC, let all your information is accurate.
- All your credential should be up to date
- Another thing you should know is that an investigation will be carried out about your background, which is why you need to give accurate information about yourself.
- Some of those investigations include Investigations about where you are currently staying, investigations about the former workplace, there would examine your health, and medical tests that will be carried out.
For those of you who do not know what the EFCC does here are their functions
Let us get to know their functions which are:
- One of their function is to carry out all financial institution decrees, and they go a long way to check for failed bank decrees, money laundering acts, etc.
- Any financial crime that is caught by the EFCC is to be prosecuted immediately without waiting to pass through the Attorney General’s Office.
- Their work is to make sure they collaborate with government officials within Nigeria and outside Nigeria so they can carry out the functions of the commission of the country.
- They are in charge of coordinating all economic and financial crime investigating units that are in existence in Nigeria.
- As an EFCC, they have the responsibility to function as the national coordinator for anti-money laundering activities in the country.
After all, has been said, do not take this lightly, a lot of aspirants are usually disqualified because they do not meet up with requirements.
Make sure all the requirements you give out are accurate about you when they make their investigations about you, and when that happens, all your documents must align with what they get to find out.
- Should I Study Radiology or Anesthesiology? Which one is good
- Mechanical Engineering vs Electrical Engineering, Which One should I study?
- Top 10 Busiest Airports In The World (2023 Latest Update) and their Locations
- Peace Mass Transit Price List, Routes, Terminal Locations (2023 Latest Update)
- 20 Most Popular Attractions in Nigeria (Tourist places to visit in 2023)