How Reprint JAMB Exam Slip – I lost my JAMB examination slip, I don’t know how to reprint it, and how do I reprint my JAMB slip for the forthcoming JAMB examination? If any of the above questions bother ng you, don’t worry we are here to give you answers to all your questions. So read this article to the end to get the full gist on how you can reprint your JAMB exam slip.
However, in this article, we will discuss with you the different methods or ways you can print your JAMB exam slip. The different methods include: printing your JAMB slip without email, through the JAMB portal, through your email address, and through your JAMB profile.
Reprinting JAMB Slip Without Email
Do you know that you can reprint your Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination slip even when you don’t have an email? If you don’t have a functional email, you can still print your JAMB slip using your registration or phone number.
For those without email, here are the procedures to follow to reprint your JAMB examination slip:
- It is preferable for you to use your laptop
- Log into the JAMB Examination slip printing portal at Jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Or https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/printpscexaminationslip
- JAMB registration number and or phone number
- Scroll down to where you Print the Examination Slip
- There your JAMB exam date, center, and venue will be displayed
- Click on the Print button
- And your JAMB slip is ready
Reprinting Your Jamb Slip From Your JAMB Profile
Create a jamb profile here through jamb.org.nghttps://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/printpscexaminationslip.
- Search and click on the link e-Facility Account/Login
- When you open it, you will be requested to enter your email address and password.
- Search for the link Re-print your JAMB slip and click on it.
- Enter your JAMB registration number
- You will see print out your slip.
- Click on it
- Then your slip will be printout.
Printing JAMB Examination Slip via Email
If you want to use email to print out your JAMB slip, this is how you can do it. We are going to show you three simple steps you can follow to achieve this.
JAMB will send an email to you and when you receive the e-mail from JAMB, locate the attachment that comes with the mail. This attachment is a PDF file, most times, it will be named with your JAMB registration number.
The next thing you have to do is to download the PDF file into your laptop or cell phone, then you can print it out If you have a printer at home. But if you don’t have a printer then you will need to take your laptop to a cybercafe for the printing.
Since you don’t have a printer at home when you get to a cyber cafe or a Business Centre, re-download the Exam Slip, after you have logged in with your email, you can let the cyber operator help you print the Exam Slip.
How Much Is The Cost of Printing JAMB Slip?
Printing your JAMB examination slip is not free, although it is not too expensive. Before now printing JAMB exam slips used to be N100, but now because of the way the prices of things are increasing every day, you can print your JAMB exam print out between N500 and N 1,000.
Should I Print a Colored JAMB Slip?
Some of you have been worried about the color of the JAMB slip you should print, whether colored or black and white. But of a truth, except JAMB specified that the slip should be only black and white or should be colored printing, then it is not mandatory that you should print colored JAMB slip. In fact, it is your choice to print anyone you like.
Importance of Printing Your JAMB Exam Slip
The JAMB examination slip is very important to every JAMB candidate because it contains vital information about the candidate.
The JAMB slip will help you to know your JAMB examination date, the venue you are going to write the exam and the time. That is why it is important for candidates to know the date, time, and venue of the examination. You need to locate your center if you don’t know the place or if it is far.
Apart from the purpose of knowing your date, time, and venue, The exam slip will be required by the invigilators before you can be allowed into the exam hall. The printed exam slip will serve as proof that you registered for the exam if for any reason you lose your original registration slip.
You Can Also Read:
- KUST School Fee Schedule For 2023/2024 | Latest Update
- TASUED School Fee Schedule 2023/2024 | Latest Update
- Umaru Musa Yar’ Adua University Post-UTME Form 2023/2024 Application Updates
- NOUN School Fees Schedule For 2023/2024 | Latest Update
- NOUN Post UTME Screening Form For 2023/2024 Application Updates
JAMB Exam Slip Information
The JAMB examination slip is very important to every JAMB candidate because it contains vital information about the candidate. Now let us see some of the vital features of the JAMB exam slip and why you need to print it and go to your JAMB writing center with it.
The vital information that should appear in your JAMB slip are:
1. Personal Details such as:
- Your surname.
- First name.
- Other names
- Date of Birth.
- Telephone number.
- Local Government.
- State of Origin.
- Email Address.
2. Examination Details include:
- Your JAMB registration number.
- Examination number.
- Seat number.
- Examination town.
- Center number.
- JAMB 2023 exam date.
- Examination center name.
3. Your JAMB subject combination [four (4) subjects including the English Language].
4. Candidate QR Code.
5. The date you registered for JAMB.
6. The exam slip printed date
7. Candidate Serial number.
8. Reference number.
9. Serial number.
10. It will show your picture
JAMB Examination Instructions
- Bring a copy of your JAMB slip
- Submit the slip to the invigilator
- Keep a copy of this slip for yourself for reference purposes.
- Biometric or thumbprint is compulsory at the examination venue.
- Dont come with your Bags, phones, and electronic devices to the exam center
- Locate your center
That is the fast and simple way you can reprint your JAMB examination slip. And I hope you understand the procedure and you now reprint your exam slip on your own. Don’t forget you can reprint it without using email, you can also print it through the use of email, you can also print it out through the JAMB portal or by creating of profile account.