In this article, you will get all the necessary information about this scholarship including the application process, the deadlines, and the requirements will be provided to you.
Let’s check out the Scholarship Summary
- The Scholarship Field Of Study
- Institution Hosting:
Swinburne University Of Technology
- Where it is located for the Study?
- Scholarship funds:
$2500-$4000 (Australian Dollar)
- The type of Scholarship:
- Duration of the Scholarship:
The duration is according to the Length Of the Program Selected
- Available Scholarships for Applicant:
There are Five (5) available scholarship
- What is the Number Of Scholarships?
It is Variable
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
To be eligible for Swinburne Scholarships, you must:
- Be a Student Abroad Currently (Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand also, permanent residents of Australia are not eligible for the scholarship)
- Not receiving any other form of financial aid from Swinburne in order to qualify for the Swinburne Scholarship.
- Meet the criteria for the course you are applying to your desire
- To receive the scholarship award, your performance-based scholarship requires a minimum of a 75% time commitment.
- How to Bring Your Family to Canada as a Student | 2023 Latest Update
- How to Pay Foreign School Fees with Naira in 2023
Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
Students who show more seriousness or levels of academic promise (with stellar academic performances) are likely to be eligible for a discount of up to 30 percent (or equivalent).
In order to be considered for this scholarship, it is believed you must have earned the equivalent of a 60 percent grade point average at the Australian level or higher.
Then will the award will be considered automatically for all students enrolled in the SUT ELICOS program.
Here are some of the courses under this scholarship which are ineligible;
- Bachelor of Business Administration (double degree) and one-year honors degrees are not included.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Aviation
- Bachelor of Piloting
- Bachelor of Aviation and Piloting
Furthermore, note that there is a ten percent discount available for international students from the following countries:
- Mainland China
- Hong Kong
- United States
Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship 2023
Just like undergraduate scholarship, the postgraduate scholarship also covers up to 30% of full course tuition for Postgraduate studies.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you should earn the equivalent of a 60 percent grade point average at the Australian level or higher.
All current ELICOS students will be given the opportunity to apply for this grant.
The following courses are excluded:
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Dietetics
- Master of Occupational Therapy.
Chances are there are other requirements, which means Discounts of A$2500 are available for students enrolled in either the Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) or the Master of Science (Network Systems) programs.
Applicants from these countries will receive a 10% tuition discount:
- Mainland China
- Hong Kong
- United States of America
George Swinburne Postgraduate STEM Scholarship 2023
New graduate students applying to specific STEM programs may be eligible for a 30% discount on tuition for the duration of their studies.
This scholarship award is for those offering these courses:
- Master of Professional Engineering
- Master of Business Information Systems
- Master of Construction Management Practice
- Master of Construction and Infrastructure Management
- Master of Cybersecurity
- Master of Supply Chain Innovation
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Engineering Practice (all specializations and combined degrees)
- Master of Financial Technologies
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Engineering Science (all specializations)
- Master of Science (Biotechnology)
Pathway Scholarship 2023 In Swinburne International Excellence
To be automatically eligible for this scholarship, you have to be currently enrolled in our ELICOS program and/or must have previously obtained the ELICOS scholarship.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, You must satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Complete a minimum of three VCE courses (Units 1 and 2) successfully
- Candidate must have a minimum of 60% WAM in Australian Year 11 or its equivalent is required of you
- And A minimum Australian Grade Point Average (GPA) of 60%.
Note: The following countries do not take part in this award: the United States, Canada, or Europe.
ELICOS Undergraduate/Postgraduate Degree (Tuition Refund)
All current ELICOS students will be given the opportunity to apply for this scholarship grant.
In addition to this grant, your ELICOS fees may be reimbursed in full up to ten weeks into the program.
In this case, you do not need to meet the English language requirement for your primary Swinburne course in order to be considered for this grant.
But when you have completed the ELICOS course and enrolled in the primary Swinburne program, you are automatically eligible for a return of up to A$4400, representing 10 weeks of ELICOS expenses.
This award is for anybody applicant to an undergraduate or graduate program which includes a route course.
How To Apply For Swinburne Undergraduate/Postgraduate Scholarship
Any international Candidate who applies to study at Swinburne will be considered immediately for international scholarships.
All you need to do as an International candidate is to apply to the Swinburne program of your choice, when that is done, you will get evaluated for an Opportunity for an international scholarship.
After a successful enrollment request (admitted or denied). All applicants will be notified via email about the status, you will be notified of your foreign scholarship status in the same email.
Here is the form for application: https://www.swinburne.edu.au/courses/scholarships/international-scholarships/