Sokoto State School of Nursing Form – If you are a student who wishes to study nursing at the Sokoto state school of Nursing, then you are on the right page. Either as a registered nurse or as one who wishes to do his basic.
The choice of nursing at Sokoto state school of Nursing is one of the best choices you have made. This is so because nursing is one of the most essential carriers that is quite unavoidable in life.
In all human races, we need a nurse. Both private and public organizations employ nurses to work in their health centers. This is not excluding the church.
The Sokoto state school of Nursing includes
- School of Nursing Sokoto
- School of basic midwifery
- School of Nursing Tambuwa
- School of Nursing UDUTH
- School of Midwifery UDUTH
- School od post basic perioperative nursing UDUTH
- psychiatric nursing school, federal Neuropsychiatric hospital Kware
- Fatima College of nursing sciences Sifawa
These are the different schools of nursing that we have in Sokoto State. So you see that midwives are not left out for applicants who wish to apply for midwifery.
Each of these schools has major requirements, examination dates, and different campuses. So do not expect to attend two schools at once.
Noting well that as a registered nurse, your eligibility status will not be the same as persons doing basic nursing programs. All you need do is check for the requirement of your category and then read carefully so you won’t get prepared for the wrong program.
It is also important to note the date sent your email or posted on the school portal so as to enable get to the right venue, get the right form, and apply at the right portal because you are being duped, or mislead.
It is very popular to find students who have to be screened at the wrong venue and at the wrong date, this may lead to automatic disqualification which cost some of them to wait till the next academic session so please endeavor to go through the information you are about to read carefully so you won’t be caught off-guard on the basic information you supposed to have in your tips.
Sokoto State School of Nursing Form Price, Login Portal, and Closing Date for 2023/2024 (general nursing and midwifery program)
Requirement for the School of Nursing and Midwifery Sokoto state school of Nursing (general requirements)
The requirement for admission into the School of Nursing and Midwifery includes
- Applicant must be at least seventeen 17 years.
- Married women who are pregnant are not eligible to apply
- The use of NABTEB results or certificates is not allowed
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 (five) credits which should include English language, math, physics, chemistry, and biology in your WEAC, GCE or NECO
- The above result should not be more than two sittings
- Application results should not be more than ten years from the examination date stipulated in the result sheet.
Step-by-step process on How to register for the School of Nursing and Midwifery Sokoto(login portal)
To register for the School of Nursing and Midwifery Sokoto you should follow the steps below
- Using your preferred browser and an active network connection click http://portal.constambuwal.edu.ng/
- Click on the Start New application and then input your username and password (note that it should be a password you will recall so you will be able to access your dashboard at any time and on any device
- Input a valid email address in the email box provided.
- Create an account with the school
- After you have successfully input the correct information as demanded above you are to click the register button
- In your mode of payment, you are requested to input your preferred mode of payment and then follow the instructions or guidelines after the selection.
- Please follow up with the process and steps and get a successful application notification as this will complete the registration process.
- The school accepts online payment but ensure that you have generated an RRR number before you make payments.
- Please make sure you do not give any money to any school official or staff in the name of paying fees or application fees except the school permits or ask you to.
- Always endeavor to get a receipt on all payments that are made as this will serve as evidence
- Jigawa State School of Nursing Admission Form 2023, Price, and How to Apply
- Kwara State College of Nursing Science Admission Form 2023, Price, and How to Apply
- Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023, Price, and How to Apply
- Kebbi State School of Nursing Admission Form 2023, Price, and How to Apply
- College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina Admission Form 2023, Price, and How to Apply
Registration and closing date for the Sokoto state school of Nursing and Midwifery
The sales of the school of the nursing registration form for the 20203 academic year starts from the 20th of June 2023
The sales of the school of nursing and midwifery application form for the 2023 session ends on the 20th of July 2023
Where You Can Get the Form Offline
The form is obtainable at 0011, Tambuwal, Sokoto State, Nigeria (the school admission unit)
The date scheduled for the entrance examination of the Sokoto state school of Nursing is on the 29th of July 2023
Location for the entrance examination.
The entrance examination is scheduled to hold at Udus Sokoto CBT center
The oral interview for the Soot state school of Nursing is scheduled to hold from the 07th of August 2023 till the 10th of August 2023
The location for the oral interview is at Murtal Hospital and the time is 9.00 am
Cost of Form
The cost of the Sokoto state school of Nursing form is ten thousand five hundred nairas (10,500)
All candidates that have successfully passed the first stage of screening will receive a notification message through the phone number they used during registration.
This is why it’s essential to use a valid phone number or an active phone number during registration so as to be notified when the notification is sent.
Secondly, the candidates or applicants can always check the notification board as the successful applicants will be posted on the notice board.
All students notified or who have seen their name on the list are requested to prepare the screening requirement as listed above ready and be at the venue for the screen as stipulated in the SMS they have gotten
If you do not know the place of screening for that person who checked for their names on the notice board you can always visit the school portal for updates
You have to note that not everybody will be screened at once. As such you have to verify your screening date and your screening venue so as not to be at the wrong venue at the wrong time.
This article covers the requirements, from price to eligibility criteria. Screening requirement of the Sokoto State School of Nursing.
It also covers the step-by-step method of application for the School of Nursing 2023 admission session. The article covers the sales of form beginning date and the closing date.
I wish you congratulations on your admission application.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the official closing date for the sale of the form?
The official closing date is the 20th of July 2023
Sales from the opening date for the FCT School of Nursing?
The opening date was on the 20th of June 2023
How to get the application from?
After your payments and then verification of payment at the school’s admission unit you will be given a form
When is the official date for the entrance examination
The entrance examination is scheduled or takes place on the 29th of July
Are the sales of forms still open as of today 22nd of June 2023?
Yes the sales of forms and applications are still open for interested applicant
Is it possible to make payment without Remita (RRR)?
No, it Is not possible to make payments to the school’s official account without generating an RRR number.