Rivers State School of Nursing Form – Are you a candidate who is yet to apply for the rivers state school of Nursing programs, either as a registered nurse or a student who wishes to learn the basic nursing program? Then this article is scripted just for you. This blog is dedicated to giving you first-class and updated information on the recent changes and development of the rivers state school of Nursing.
There are certain procedures, certain requirements, and certain statuses you must meet before you can be considered for admission and that’s exactly what we are here to help you with.
The school of nursing available at river state includes;
- School of Nursing, Port Harcourt
- School of Post Basic Midwifery, Port-Harcourt
- Post Basic Accident and Emergency School of Nursing, UPTH
In this article, we will try to be answering questions like Is the Rivers State nursing form out? What is the cost or how much is the rivers state nursing from? How can I apply for the rivers state nursing school?, what are the requirements for the rivers state school of Nursing? is port Harcourt Nursing still on sale? etc.
Answers to these questions will enable you to prepare for the task ahead. The university is open for admission to suitable candidates who have qualified and met the entry qualification
Rivers State School of Nursing Form Price, Login Portal, and Closing Date for 2023/2024
Requirement for the School of Nursing and Midwifery Rivers State
The requirement for admission into the School of Nursing and Midwifery includes
- Applicant must be at least seventeen 17 years.
- The use of NABTEB results or certificates is not allowed
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 (five) credits which should include English language, math, physics, chemistry, and biology in your WEAC, GCE or NECO
- The above result should not be more than two sittings
- Application results should not be more than ten years from the examination date stipulated in the result sheet.
Subject combination accepted at the Rivers state school of Nursing
- English language
- Physics or mathematics
Mode of Admission
It is pertinent to note that the rivers state school of Nursing and Midwifery has changed its entrance examination from the school entrance examination to the Joint Admission and matriculation board.
It is important for students who wish to attend this university to purchase their JAMB form, make registration and input the rivers state school of Nursing and Midwifery as their first choice, sit for the examination, and meet the cut-off mark/ subject combination.
- Lists of the Most Popular Banks in Nigeria? (Latest Ranking)
- National Examination Council Grading System in Nigeria (2023)
- Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Application Form for the 2023 Session
- UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Application 2023 Latest Update
- Best Nigerian Bank to Open Account With (2023 Update)
Requirements for Application
- Original and photocopies of educational qualifications
- Your certificate of indigene from your local government
- Your age declaration or birth certificate
- Two copies of your recent photographs (passport)
Cost of the Form
The cost of the rivers state school of Nursing form is fifteen thousand nairas (15,000)
Where You Can Get the Form Offline
The form is obtainable at NO. 22 Emekuku Street, Rumueme, Port Harcourt
After payment, you are requested to bring the teller with evidence which is a payment made into the account below
Account name: Ministry Of Health
Bank name: Eco Bank
Account number: 2842019926
After you have paid the money you are requested to bring the teller back to the Ministry of Health Block A secretariat, on the fourth floor room number 33 for verification purposes. After verification, you will be given the form
All forms collected are to be returned to the school.
Entrance Examination Venue
School of Midwifery NO. 22 Emekuku Street, Rumueme, Port Harcourt
Duration of the program
Although there is no specific program that is being written down the basic nursing program last for three (3) years.
This covers two semesters in a session. A session is a year. Which makes it six (6) semesters in a year
Requirements for the School of Nursing and Midwifery screening for admission
- Your secondary school testimonial
- Original and photocopy of your certificate of origin
- Your birth certificate or declaration together with photocopies
- Your NECO or WAEC result or statement of result together with one photocopy of each
- A verification slip from your bank with your bank verification number
All candidates that have successfully passed the first stage of screening will receive a notification message through the phone number they used during registration.
This is why it’s essential to use a valid phone number or an active phone number during registration so as to be notified when the notification is sent.
Secondly, the candidates or applicants can always check the notification board as the successful applicants will be posted on the notice board.
All students notified or who have seen their name on the list are requested to prepare the screening requirement as listed above ready and be at the venue for the screen as stipulated in the SMS they have gotten
If you do not know the place of screening for persons who checked for their names on the notice board you can always visit the school portal for updates
You have to note that not everybody will be screened at once. As such you have to verify your screening date and your screening venue so as not to be at the wrong venue at the wrong time.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the official closing date for the sale of the form?
The official closing date is the 7th of June 2023
Sales of form opening date for the Rivers State School of Nursing?
The opening date was on the 22nd of May 2023
How to get the application from?
You are requested to get the application form at the Health Center Secretariat Complex unit after the payment of 15,000
Is it possible to make payment without Remita (RRR)?
No, it is not possible to make payments to the school’s official account without generating an RRR number.
What are the programs offered at the Rivers state government school of Nursing?
The program is available at the Plateau School of Nursing and Midwifery and includes
- Basic midwifery
- Post basic midwifery
- Basic nursing