Ondo State School of Nursing Form – Having issues with getting the right information on the price of the Nursing Form, how to access the login portal, or how to register for the 2023/2024 academic session? Or any information you might wish to knowThen you are on the right page. Legit school info is aimed at giving you updated and accurate information on everything in education.
The school of nursing available at Ondo State include the School of Nursing Akure and the School of basic midwifery Akure.
These two schools are based in Ondo state and the applications are open for indigenes and non-indigenes of Ondo state. This means that even if you are an international student, you can apply.
Ondo State came into existence on the 3rd of February 1976. This creation was made from the former western state
For the benefit of a person who cannot distinguish between nursing and midwifery, a nurse is a health caregiver who can work in hospitals, institutes, organizations and etc. rendering health care services to the public and private home
A midwife is a person who administers support and assistance to doctors who work in hospitals and clinics. Their major work is in the labor room during delivery and after delivery.
Application is dependent on your educational qualification. You can register as a registered nurse or for a basic nursing program or any other area of specialization you intend to.
Ondo State School of Nursing Form Price, Login Portal, and Closing Date for 2023/2024
The requirement for admission into the School of Nursing and Midwifery includes
- Applicant must be at least seventeen 17 years.
- Married women who are heavily pregnant are not eligible to apply
- The use of NABTEB results or certificates is not allowed
- Applicants should have a minimum of 5 (five) credits which should include English language, math, physics, chemistry, and biology in your WEAC, GCE or NECO
- The above result should not be more than two sittings
- Application results should not be more than ten years from the examination date stipulated in the result sheet
To login into the official Ondo state school of Nursing and School of Midwifery Akure portal you have to follow the following steps
- Using your preferred browser with an active data connection click https://unimed.edu.ng/portal/index.php
- If you are a newly admitted student, you click on the first option
- You have to fill in your matric number and then your password. You have to confirm your password.
- If you are having difficulties in the process you are to contact 0706 609 9081 and you will be given directions on how to apply.
- You can also contact the admissions office through the mobile contact 09165485607
The different Nursing specializations available at the Ondo State include
- Registered Nurse
- Cardiac Nurse
- Certified Registered Nurses Anesthetist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- ER Nurse
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Geriatric Nurse
Ondo State School of Nursing School Fees
The different level and specialization of nursing students applying to the Ondo state school of Nursing can check their scheduled fees through this link https://unimed.edu.ng/unimed_doc/nm_payment.pdf
- Jigawa State School of Nursing Admission Form 2023, Price, and How to Apply
- Kwara State College of Nursing Science Admission Form 2023, Price, and How to Apply
- Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form 2023, Price, and How to Apply
- Kebbi State School of Nursing Admission Form 2023, Price, and How to Apply
- College of Nursing and Midwifery Katsina Admission Form 2023, Price, and How to Apply
All candidates that have successfully passed the first stage of screening will receive a notification message through the phone number they used during registration.
This is why it’s essential to use a valid phone number or an active phone number during registration so as to be notified when the notification is sent.
Secondly, the candidates or applicants can always check the notification board as the successful applicants will be posted on the notice board.
All students notified or who have seen their name on the list are requested to prepare the screening requirement as listed above ready and be at the venue for the screen as stipulated in the SMS they have gotten
If you do not know the place of screening for that person who checked for their names on the notice board you can always visit the school portal for updates
You have to note that not everybody will be screened at once. As such you have to verify your screening date and your screening venue so as not to be at the wrong venue at the wrong time.
Requirements for the Ondo State School of Nursing and Midwifery Screening for Admission
- Your secondary school testimonial
- Original and photocopy of your certificate of origin
- Your birth certificate or declaration together with photocopies
- Your NECO or WAEC result in r statement of result together with one photocopy each
- A verification slip from your bank with your bank verification number
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the official closing date for the sale of the form?
The forms for the Ondo state school of Nursing are currently on sale
How to get the application from?
You are to call 07066099081. Dr. Mrs. Stella will give you directives on how to get the Ondo state school of Nursing application form
How much is the admission or application form for the Ondo state school of Nursing and Midwifery?
The application form costs 5,500 naira only.
How can I contact the admission officer?
You can contact the admission officer of the Ondo states school of Nursing through the mobile contact at 09165485607
Can I get the Ondo State application form online?
Nope, you cannot get the Ondo state application form online, all you have to do is to get to the school admission officer or call the admissions officer at 09165485607
can I join their official Facebook page as an applicant?
Yes as an applicant you can join their official Facebook page which will help you get first-hand information and updates about the screening dates, screening requirements, screening venue, screening time and etc.
To join their official Facebook page you can click on Facebook. legitschoolinfo/ondoschoolofbusring
This article covers the requirements, from price to eligibility criteria. Screening requirement of the Ondo School of Nursing.
It also covers the step-by-step method of application for the School of Nursing 2023 admission session. The article covers the sales of form beginning date and the closing date.
I wish you congratulations on your admission application and screening.