Borno State University post-UTME – Are you one of the prospective students of Borno State University, who want to know if Borno State University screening form 2023 is out? If that is concerned, you are on the right page.
The registrations for both UTME/Direct Entry candidates are now enabled for candidates of Borno State University.
The BOSU post-UTME form for 2023/2024 and the requirements for admission are clearly stated below.
Here in this article, we will reveal everything about Borno State University Post UTME registration 2023/2024 you need to know.
We have also shared detailed pieces of information concerning the Post UTME screening exercise. Which includes the registration requirements, and how to go about the registration process.
The amount the post UTME form costs and other related pieces of information you need to know regarding the admission process.
Candidates who are Eligible for Borno State University Post UTME/DE Screening
To qualify for the screening exercise, the candidate must have the following:
- Candidates must Participate in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or they candidate is applying through Direct Entry (DE).
- Participants should not Score less than the marks in the 2023 UTME. Neither should they have a Lower Credit in National Diploma (ND).
- Candidates should choose Borno State University as their First Choice.
- Candidates of Borno State University must have up to five (5) credit passes including English.
- UTME Candidates and Direct Entry Candidates must Upload their O’Level and A-Level results to the Jamb portal.
Borno State University BOSU Post UTME Date 2023/2024
The Screening date for the Borno State University post-UTME is 22nd of August 2023 to the 26th of August 2023. Check for when your departmental screening will hold, the venue, and the time.
What is Expected at Screening Center
- Candidates are expected to come with their:
- Original JAMB Result Print Out,
- Online Registration Printout,
- JAMB UTME Registration Number,
- Original JAMB Admission Letter,
- Original WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB Result,
- Color Passport Photograph.
For more information concerning where and when your screening is taking place, to know the venue and time for your departmental screening exercise, you can check the screening timetable.
Please make sure you try to get to your Post UTME screening venue on time just so you don’t miss your screening and get disqualified.
Tho, there may be a supplementary screening for candidates who missed, or who couldn’t make it due to distance or lack of information.
Here is the method to Apply for Borno State University Post UTME 2023
Qualified Candidates are to pay N2,000 for the processing fee. Here are the steps on how to apply for BOMU post-UTME 2023.
1, Visit Borno State University’s website www.bosu.edu.ng.
2. When you’ve entered the school’s site, click on “Portal”
3. The next thing to do is to click on the “Post UTME Portal”.
4. Options will be displayed on your screen for you to choose, click on “New Application”.
5. The next option will be logging in, your login details will be needed.
6. Login with your phone number, You could use your phone number to log in as your username and password.
7. After logging in, you will be redirected to the Remita payment site, which is where you will make payment.
8. The payment option will be displayed for you to choose, choose an ATM card, or you can use a Bank.
ATM Card Payment Option, If you are paying your ATM card, here is the instructions on how to go about it:
- Next option displayed, click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Here is the part you select your ATM card type (Verve Card, Master Card, etc.).
- Your card details will be needed next, type in your card details and your ATM pin will be needed too, type in your ATM pin number, then submit.
- To confirm your transaction, an OTP will be sent to you via SMS, or Email, you will need to confirm it.
- By confirming the OTP, type the OTP code to make your transaction complete.
- When that is done, N2,000 will be deducted from your account.
- When the payment is complete, back to the registration site to complete the registration.
Bank Payment Option, If you are paying through your bank, here is the instructions on how to go about it:
- Next option displayed, click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Next option displayed, click on Bank.
- Your details will be required, enter and submit them.
- After submitting it, print the e-invoice out, the e-invoice contains the Remite reference number.
- Take the printout to any nearest commercial bank, and make a payment of Two Thousand.
- Get a receipt that will be generated afterward from your bank.
- When you have done that, log back into your school website again, and select “post-UTME portal”.
- More options will be displayed, click on “existing applicant”, and your login details will be needed again.
- Key in your phone number as your username and as your password. Then you will be back to the registration platform to continue with the registration
9. Make a choice of the program next, you will have to choose a program of your choice. A program you will like to study
10. Your Education qualifications will be needed, for those applying with O’Level, your result will need to be uploaded, and not more than two sittings,
11. For those applying as Direct Entry, your result will be needed to be uploaded, it could be your A’Level result, NCE, HND, or ND level.
To those applying as Direct Entry, here are what is required from Direct Entry Candidate:
- Upload your Jamb Acknowledgment Slip, which is for DE.
- Upload your O’Level Results, two sittings
- A’Level Result, (ND, HND, NCE)
NOTE: for Direct Entry Candidates, your documents should be in your PDF and should not exceed 200kb to 300kb for each. It will be uploaded in PDF format.
12. After uploading all the scanned document and results, cross-check and be sure all the information are accurate, after confirming the information, click on the “Submit Application” button.
13. After submitting your application form, if you wish to print it at that moment, go ahead and press the button that says “Print Application”.
In conclusion to all of these, follow the instructions on how to apply for post-UTME, and how to make payment for it.
Make research for it and know the right time to make payment. Make your registrations on time, remember the time waited for no one.