So if you are interested in applying for admission at the school, read this article so that you can get the full details on how to apply for admission, the requirements, the courses available, and other information as well.
About The Universal School of Aviation
The Universal School of Aviation was founded to assist the need that may arise in the aviation industry. The aim is to produce well-trained staff that can function in any capacity of the sector, be it national or international level.
The school is popularly known as the U.S.A. It has been approved by the necessary authorities, which is the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) under the umbrella of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO). The school has received so many awards and recognitions.
The Universal School of Aviation has two branches in Nigeria, one is in Abuja and the second one is in Lagos State. Candidates can choose anyone that they would like to study with.
The Universal School of Aviation Degree Program Admission
This is to let you know that The Universal School of Aviation, has started the sale of their admission application forms for the 2023/2024 academic calendar, and at the same time accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates.
List of Courses Offered In The Universal School of Aviation
Do you want to start a year one course at The Universal School of Aviation? We have gathered all the courses that new students can apply for you in this article. The Universal School of Aviation has several accredited courses that 100-level students can apply, and among those courses are the ones listed here:
- Aviation Management
- Computer Science
- Business Administration
- Transport and Logistics Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- International Relations & Diplomacy
- Management Information Technology
- Environmental Science
- Mass Communication
- Media Visual and Studio Art
- Banking and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Political Science
- Intelligence and Security Studies
- Transport and Logistics Management
After a student has finished his or her first-year program, they can choose to switch to any other department they desire for their 200-level courses. Till they get to their final year. ESFAM University Campus in the Republic of Benin is where final-year students complete their programs. But those enroll for courses 2-7, may have to stay in Nigeria and complete their final year studies.
2-Tailored Aviation Courses/Programs
The aviation-tailored courses are customized programs that are run based on demand or request by Airlines or groups of candidates. The list of those courses is here:
- Dangerous Goods Handling
- Aviation Security
- Load Control/Ramp Safety
- Radio Telephony
- Crew Resource Management
- Fire Safety Course
- First Aid and Aviation Medicine
- Safety Management System
- Quality Management System
- Human Factors
Admission Requirements Instructions
- Admission offered at Universal School of Aviation programs is offered based on merit and qualifications of the applications. However, it is worth noting that admission is offered regardless of race, color, gender, religion, disability, age, or national origin.
- Please be reminded that there are specific requirements based on the program candidates may offer.
- The language of instruction is English and good command of the language
- Applicants should be well-to-do in spoken and written,
- For your admission inquiries and for processing applications, it is only the Admissions and Registration Office is responsible for responding to candidates’ questions and challenges.
- If you could not submit or upload your document (such as results and passport photos) such applicant is advised to submit them to the admission officer at the resumption of the session.
- All the files and documents submitted by students are kept and maintained at the Admissions and Registration Office.
- All the documents submitted to the school during the admission application process automatically belong to the school, notwithstanding the circumstances surrounding it.
As part of the requirements for admission, candidates applying for admission at the Universal School of Aviation must present the following documents and others that may be in demand. They are:
- You need a birth certificate,
- Your O’level result,
- Identification Card (Any can be accepted now)
- An International Passport will be required before the end of the course
The Universal School of Aviation will require that you pay some fee charges such as
How much is the student’s school fee? Students who have been offered admission at the Universal School of Aviation will pay the sum of NGN 250,000 as a school fee on a yearly basis.
Does The Universal School of Aviation pay an acceptance fee? Yes, they pay acceptance fees, just like every other higher institution in Nigeria. Having said that, the institution pays the sum of NGN 35,000 as an acceptance fee, which is non-refundable.
All the candidates will have to pay a registration fee of the sum of NGN 1,000 per unit.
How much will students pay for obtaining admission forms from the school? All the applicants interested in applying for admission, are to pay the sum of NGN 3,500, as the cost of acquiring the school’s admission form.
Follow these instructions, if you would like to register for admission;
- Please click on this https://paystack.com/pay/ouidrNzrC0, if you want to pay for your FORM online, that link will guide you to make payment.
- Click on this https://paystack.com/pay/ouidrNzrC0, if you have already paid to the bank and have been given an APPLICATION CODE, this will help you to fill out your FORM.
- Contact the admission office at +2348055849779 Or 07063002833, if you have issues with your payment.
- Covenant University Postgraduate Admission Application Form for the 2023 Session
- UNIZIK Postgraduate Admission Application 2023 Latest Update
How to Apply
To apply for the Universal School of Aviation, do the following;
Choose your course
As one that is just starting, you may have to choose a foundational course. To see the list of courses offered at the school, you can click on the list of courses
Check the Entry Requirement
The entry requirement is a minimum of O`level (WAEC/NECO) results, as other higher qualifications are also accepted.
Submit Your Application
Immediately after you have chosen a course, and are sure you meet the entry requirements, submit the application by clicking the submit button.
Hope you have all the details on how to apply for admission, the requirements, the courses available, and other information as well.