However, in this article, we are going to show you how you can apply for postgraduate admission for this session, the requirements, the available programs for the session, and many other things that will help the applicants to successfully apply for admission.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form
Is the FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form? Yes, the form has been released, and the management of the school will like to use this opportunity to invite the entire public and all the suitably qualified candidates to come and obtain the form for the 2023/2024 admission, that the management of the school has started accepting applications for the Federal University of Kashere, postgraduate admission for the academic year.
The postgraduate program is open for candidates who want to do their master’s degree program, Ph.D. degree program, Postgraduate diploma program, and professional masters
List of Available Courses For FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission
For the sake of this year’s postgraduate program, the Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE), has released a list of the courses that are available for its prospective students, so as to enable them to know the accredited courses they can apply for, at the school.
Faculty of Agriculture
At the faculty of agriculture, postgraduate students have the following courses offered at the school of postgraduate students:
- M.Sc. Agric. Economics
- PGD Agric. Extension
- PhD Agronomy (specialization: Crop Physiology, or Weed Science)
- M.Sc. Agronomy (specialization: Crop Physiology, or Weed Science)
- Ph.D. Crop Protection (specialization: Entomology or Pathology)
- M.Sc. Crop Protection (specialization: Entomology or Pathology)
- Ph.D. Animal Science
- M.Sc. Animal Science
- PhD Soil Science
- M.Sc. Soil Science
Faculty of Education
The faculty offers courses that postgraduate students can apply as follows:
- Ph.D. English Education
- M.Ed. English Education
- M.Ed. Measurement & Evaluation
- M.Ed. Educational Management
- M.Ed. Curriculum Studies
- PGDE (Postgraduate Diploma in Education)
- M.Sc. Ed. Biology
- M.Sc. Ed. Computer Science
Faculty of Humanities
The faculty provides a wide variety of programs for students inclined towards the arts and social sciences as follows;
- Ph.D. History & Diplomatic Studies
- M.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- M.A. Islamic Studies
- PGD Islamic Studies
- M.A. Christian Religious Studies
- Ph.D. Arabic Language
- M.A. Arabic Language
- M.A. Arabic Literature
- M.A. English Literature
Faculty of Management Sciences
These courses offered to postgraduate students include the following:
- PhD Accounting & Finance
- M.Sc. Accounting & Finance
- Masters Accounting & Finance (MAF)
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Faculty of Social Sciences
The social sciences courses offered at FUKASHERE for its postgraduate candidates are;
- PhD Economics
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Geography
- PGD GIS
- Ph.D. Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Mass Communication
- PGD Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Political Science
- Ph.D. Sociology
- M.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
For students in the science discipline, these are the courses you can apply for at the FUKASHERE for your postgraduate program:
- M.Sc. Biology
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- PGD Computer Science
- M.Sc. Mathematics
Admission Requirements for Masters’s Degree Programs
What are the requirements that master’s degree candidates are required to meet? Let us look at them below:
- Applicants for Masters’s degree must be holders of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree, either from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University
- Postgraduate Diploma with at least of 3.00 CGPA in a relevant field, with a (merit) on a scale of 0.00-5.00.
Professional Masters Admission Requirements
A candidate who is applying for the professional master’s program is to meet the following admission requirements:
- Applicants seeking admission to a professional degree program must be holders of a minimum of a Second Class (Lower Division) Degree, either from FUKASHERE or any other recognized University
- A postgraduate diploma degree that is under the classification of merit and is relevant to the area of study, from FUKASHERE or other recognized institutions and meets the conditions of FUKASHERE for admission
- A minimum of Second Class Upper Division Degree, in an area that is not related to the course of study, and a professional qualification obtained as evidence from a qualifying examination.
Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements
If you are seeking admission to the postgraduate diploma program, here are the requirements you have to meet to be considered for admission for the postgraduate program;
- A qualification that is considered to be equivalent to a first degree (at least 3rd Class Degree or higher).
- A Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, that is accepted by the University of FUKASHERE.
PhD Admission Requirements
The requirements for this seeking admission to Ph.D. are to meet the following admission requirements:
- They must hold a master’s degree either from FUKASHERE or any other recognized institution.
- Again doctor of philosophy does not have a part-time program, it is only in full-time
Candidates are made to know that there will be a qualifying examination for all the students, although, it may be at the departmental level most times. However, qualified candidates are required to be part of the examination. Contact the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies at +234 8036651640 or +234 8015716595 for more information regarding the examination.
How Much is the Application Fee?
For those who are ready to apply for admission, you are to pay an application fee of about 20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only to the approved bank of FUKASHERE.
For those who like last-minute rush, this is to let you know that the application for postgraduate admission started on 26th June 2023 and will close on 26th September 2023, so endeavor to register before the deadline.
To apply for the FUKASHERE postgraduate admission for the 2023/2024 academic year, follow this guide:
- Pay the sum of N30,000 (Twenty Thousand naira) to the school, as an application fee, through a REMITTA platform
- Visit the FUKASHERE official website at https://applicant.safapply.com/fuk
- Create a new account for yourself
- Follow the instructions and fill out all the forms with the vital information required
- And then submit it.
That is it about the FUKASHERE postgraduate admission form for the 2023/2024 academic calendar. Please endeavor to make sure that you register for your admission before the deadline. We have given you all the information you need, so go ahead and register.